PDA

View Full Version : Going to Philly Game One?

I(heart)Freel
10-06-2010, 02:08 PM
The ENQ is looking for Reds fans who are going to the game tonight.

Any one on here?

We all know this is where real fans hang out.

Let me know. I can send contact info.

edabbs44
10-06-2010, 02:15 PM
The ENQ is looking for Reds fans who are going to the game tonight.

Any one on here?

We all know this is where real fans hang out.

Let me know. I can send contact info.

25 minutes out

Cyclone792
10-06-2010, 03:22 PM
I half-jokingly asked one of my friends his thoughts on going. His response:

"I'm pretty sure I'd end up going home either in a casket, after a hospital stay or behind bars."

Needless to say, we've been to Philly before, and it's not the most pleasant experience.

edabbs44
10-06-2010, 08:20 PM
I half-jokingly asked one of my friends his thoughts on going. His response:

"I'm pretty sure I'd end up going home either in a casket, after a hospital stay or behind bars."

Needless to say, we've been to Philly before, and it's not the most pleasant experience.

Wasn't bad, except for the idiot 40something year old screaming "We hate you Rolen" pretty much every inning.

westofyou
10-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Wasn't bad, except for the idiot 40something year old screaming "We hate you Rolen" pretty much every inning.
True, that could be bad, but dude, you just saw a no hitter.

I envy that.

fearofpopvol1
10-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Didn't go tonight, but I'm going on Friday. And thankfully with friends that are Philly fans. Hoping that will give me a pass. I sure didn't see many Reds hats/gear tonight on TV.

edabbs44
10-06-2010, 08:45 PM
True, that could be bad, but dude, you just saw a no hitter.

I envy that.

Yep, once the sting wears off that it was the Reds on the receiving end it will be cooler. The sting should wear off by 607 on Friday.

Historic no doubt. Roy was legit tonight. Park was nice, got there early and enjoyed it all. Great game to be at, but still stings.

edabbs44
10-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Didn't go tonight, but I'm going on Friday. And thankfully with friends that are Philly fans. Hoping that will give me a pass. I sure didn't see many Reds hats/gear tonight on TV.

There were a few. I literally saw a few. It was all Philly.