PDA

View Full Version : How about this pitching rotation tonight

brm7675
10-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Want to put a buzz into tonights game? Want to make a statement? Then how about this?

Start Bronson and have him pitch 1 time through their lineup. (3 innings max)

Then bring in Chapman and have him go 3 innings

Then follow that up with Bill Bray for an inning

Then bring in Logan for an inning

then go with Massett for an inning

Then see where you are at in the game. If need be go with rhodes and then Co-Co.

Cincinnati 8
10-08-2010, 05:08 PM
I think Bronson will be nails tonight and the Reds bats will come to life.

swaisuc
10-08-2010, 05:10 PM
If it weren't for the people aspect I might agree with you. However, this team has a track record of bouncing back in tough spots by NOT panicking. IMO, doing something like you are describing reeks of desperation.

R_Webb18
10-08-2010, 05:13 PM
id rather bronson go 5 to 6 before chapman comes in

brm7675
10-08-2010, 05:17 PM
If it weren't for the people aspect I might agree with you. However, this team has a track record of bouncing back in tough spots by NOT panicking. IMO, doing something like you are describing reeks of desperation.

Your down 1-0, you have now gone at least 27 innings vs. Philly pitching without scoring a run, you are playing in a 5 games series and Bronson does not have a good history against left handed lineups and the Phils. Sounds like it is desperate.

PeteRoseBelongs
10-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Your down 1-0, you have now gone at least 27 innings vs. Philly pitching without scoring a run, you are playing in a 5 games series and Bronson does not have a good history against left handed lineups and the Phils. Sounds like it is desperate.

lets get Bronson through at least 6 tonight. No need to kill our pen. Bronson looks pretty sharp. I wouldn't want to have hit go through the heart of the lineup again. Philly looks like they are seeing him a little better this time through