PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for game three

Ron Madden
10-10-2010, 01:35 AM
I can hardly wait for the first playoff game in the history of GABP to get started. I don't know what will happen but that's a great part of the game of baseball, you never know what can or will happen. I will be watching the game on TV and rooting like hell for a Reds victory.

When the middle of January gets here we will all be wishing we had a Reds game to watch. I aint ready for that feeling just yet.

Griffey012
10-10-2010, 01:36 AM
I can hardly wait for the first playoff game in the history of GABP to get started. I don't know what will happen but that's a great part of the game of baseball, you never know what can or will happen. I will be watching the game on TV and rooting like hell for a Reds victory.

When the middle of January gets here we will all be wishing we had a Reds game to watch. I aint ready for that feeling just yet.

Word :thumbup:

reds1869
10-10-2010, 09:29 AM
I can't wait to be in the stands tonight. I've waited my whole young life for this!

mth123
10-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Game three to be played on 10-10-10. We need Sparky to send some good luck to the New Red Machine.

Ron Madden
10-10-2010, 10:07 AM
I can't wait to be in the stands tonight. I've waited my whole young life for this!

Bring home a winner! :thumbup:

cincrazy
10-10-2010, 10:22 AM
I'll be there. And I'll be yelling like we're up 2-0. Now is no time to abandon this ship. LET'S GO BOYS! :).

Superdude
10-10-2010, 01:15 PM
I've somehow talked myself into thinking we still have a chance. Win tonight and we're only one away from tying it up. It sounds do-able in my head...of course I'm not stepping into the batters box against Cole Hamels tonight.

reds1869
10-10-2010, 01:26 PM
I've somehow talked myself into thinking we still have a chance. Win tonight and we're only one away from tying it up. It sounds do-able in my head...of course I'm not stepping into the batters box against Cole Hamels tonight.

I just watched Four Days in October. Seeing Cabrera and Arroyo as part of that Sox team has made me believe. After all, we only need three!

Razor Shines
10-10-2010, 03:06 PM

Yeah, me too. I woke up this morning and no matter how much I tried to fight it my pessimism was gone. I have hope again and I'm feeling pretty happy about that. I guess I've decided its worth it to believe and risk being devistated than watch.the game jaded and expecting them to lose.

blumj
10-10-2010, 03:31 PM
The Rays are possibly making a demo for the Reds right now.

Brutus
10-10-2010, 03:42 PM
I am totally going to regret this prediction, as I may look back on it in a year (or in a few days) and laugh at how silly it is:

I woke up today with some weird vibe they're going to come back and win this series. For real.

Hoosier Red
10-10-2010, 07:55 PM
I am totally going to regret this prediction, as I may look back on it in a year (or in a few days) and laugh at how silly it is:

I woke up today with some weird vibe they're going to come back and win this series. For real.

Nah. No need to regret that ever. Unless you put money on it. :)

reds44
10-10-2010, 08:07 PM

Oh my God. Brutus said this. Brutus.

Now I believe.

Brutus
10-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Oh my God. Brutus said this. Brutus.

Now I believe.

It just has been so characteristic of this particular Reds' team to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat everytime we've written them off. Sometimes within a single game, other times after a single series. But when the going has gotten rough, they've typically gotten the rough going. The magic had not really been there as much in September, but I won't be surprised if they have an encore.

savafan
10-10-2010, 08:59 PM

Me too. What a great script that would be.