PDA

View Full Version : Trade proposal

LoganBuck
11-11-2010, 05:19 PM
I have been offered

Larry Fitzgerald for Jamaal Charles

I don't have a traditional stud receiver I have Mike Williams(TB), Steve Smith, Hines Ward, and Marques Colston

We start 3 WR and Two RB plus a flex, standard scoring.

My running backs are
Chris Johnson
Rashard Mendenhall
Darren McFadden
Jamaal Charles

Charles was a late draft pick and McFadden was a waiver wire pickup.

Do you do it?

Eric_the_Red
11-11-2010, 07:50 PM
How many WR and RB do you start each week? And which Steve Smith do you have - NYG or CAR?

edabbs44
11-11-2010, 11:17 PM
I have been offered

Larry Fitzgerald for Jamaal Charles

I don't have a traditional stud receiver I have Mike Williams(TB), Steve Smith, Hines Ward, and Marques Colston

We start 3 WR and Two RB plus a flex, standard scoring.

My running backs are
Chris Johnson
Rashard Mendenhall
Darren McFadden
Jamaal Charles

Charles was a late draft pick and McFadden was a waiver wire pickup.

Do you do it?

I'd be shopping all my RBs and looking for a top WR.

LoganBuck
11-12-2010, 08:20 AM
I made the Charles for Fitzgerald trade, I also snared Malcolm Floyd off of waivers this morning. His injury reports have swung widely this week, and somebody else dropped him. On top of that I traded Hines Ward for Vernon Davis.

and then

I have been offered Hakeem Nicks for Mendenhall straight up. Do I do that one as well?

So now I have
RB
Chris Johnson
Darren McFadden
Mendenhall
There is nothing left on the waiver wire.

WR
Fitzgerald
Steve Smith NY
Mike Williams TB
Marques Colston
Malcolm Floyd

TE- we start one, and they can be used as a flex as well.
Jacob Tamme
Vernon Davis

Eric_the_Red
11-12-2010, 08:21 AM
I think you are fine at WR now. I wouldn't make any other trades of your RB. One injury and you could be hurting if you trade a RB.

I like the moves you've made.

Razor Shines
11-13-2010, 09:32 PM
I'd probably hold on to Mendenhall. If you still had Charles I would have done this deal, but you probably need your backs now.

LoganBuck
11-16-2010, 08:25 AM
I forgot to update these thread.

Both trading partners got "better deals", they both agreed over the phone, neither have internet at home, yes there are still people out there. Both sponge internet at work, or at restaurants. They failed to complete trades by 4:30pm(when they get off work), I sent them texts with no response so I moved on.

I took the Mendenhall for Nicks trade

and made this one,

Matt Schaub and Hines Ward for Reggie Wayne and Chad Henne. Henne is flotsam, this is the guy who dropped Malcolm Floyd for Chad Henne.

I depleted my bench, but after Vick's demolition of my team last night, I have dropped to 6th in my league. I have the most points scored against by a wide margin now. There are a couple of guys coming off injury, suspension that are available on the waiver wire now.

Razor Shines
11-17-2010, 12:00 AM
I would pick up Vincent Jackson if he's available.

LoganBuck
11-17-2010, 08:36 AM
I would pick up Vincent Jackson if he's available.

I picked him up on the waiver wire today. One week ahead of the noise. Over the weekend I had to drop Steve Smith NY because of his injury. I picked up Mike Sims Walker. Dropped him today for Vincent Jackson

Dropped Chad Henne for Reggie Bush

Razor Shines
11-20-2010, 01:35 AM
This jerk in my league offered me Randy Moss and Knowshon Moreno for Ahmad Bradshaw. I countered with Bradshaw for Arian Foster.

Eric_the_Red
11-20-2010, 09:12 AM
This jerk in my league offered me Randy Moss and Knowshon Moreno for Ahmad Bradshaw. I countered with Bradshaw for Arian Foster.

I'd rather have Bradshaw.

Razor Shines
11-20-2010, 01:52 PM
I'd rather have Bradshaw.

Over Foster?

Eric_the_Red
11-20-2010, 02:56 PM
Over Foster?

Yep. He has a favorable schedule during the fantasy playoffs, and there is no reason he should slow down. Foster has had some big games that inflate his overall numbers. Houston's defense is terrible, which means they will probably be in more passing situations playing from behind.

Razor Shines
11-23-2010, 11:58 AM
Yep. He has a favorable schedule during the fantasy playoffs, and there is no reason he should slow down. Foster has had some big games that inflate his overall numbers. Houston's defense is terrible, which means they will probably be in more passing situations playing from behind.

Yeah, I'd still take Foster. That son of a b, Bradshaw, got me a big 'Ol zero on Sunday. Luckily I have Greg Jennings and still pulled out a win.

Eric_the_Red
11-23-2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah, this weekend sure didn't help my argument. :eek:

LoganBuck
11-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Gotta love my Hakeem Nicks for Rashard Mendenhall trade now. Nicks is out for the rest of the fantasy season. This week my opponent had both Steve Johnson and Greg Jennings. I lost by two points.

Razor Shines
11-23-2010, 10:33 PM
Yeah, Nicks would be tough to replace through the waiver.

I've got some "who to start" issues this week, but in a good way.

RBs: MJD, Bradshaw, Mcfadden

WRs: Jennings, Fitzgerald, Boldin and Vincent Jackson

Standard Two Backs, Two Wrs and a Flex.

Pretty sure I'm starting all three backs and Jennings. So Boldin, Fitz or Jackson. Like a kid with a new toy I really want to start Jackson, but not sure if he's the best play.

LoganBuck
11-24-2010, 01:17 AM
Yeah, Nicks would be tough to replace through the waiver.

I've got some "who to start" issues this week, but in a good way.

RBs: MJD, Bradshaw, Mcfadden

WRs: Jennings, Fitzgerald, Boldin and Vincent Jackson

Standard Two Backs, Two Wrs and a Flex.

Pretty sure I'm starting all three backs and Jennings. So Boldin, Fitz or Jackson. Like a kid with a new toy I really want to start Jackson, but not sure if he's the best play.

Patrick Crayton has a dislocated wrist. He is out several weeks. Floyd looked good before San Diego sat on the ball, and Gates should be back. I am rolling with Vincent Jackson as my replacement for Nicks. I see Fitz, Boldin, and Jackson as a pickem.

Razor Shines
11-25-2010, 12:35 PM
Yeah, I'm with you on that one. I'm going to go with Jackson just so I can further my NFL Fantasy Executive of the year award that I've given myself, for picking up Vick, Orton, Hillis and now Jackson off of waivers this year.

Razor Shines
11-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Yeah, this weekend sure didn't help my argument. :eek:

The fact that Jacobs is getting the majority of the carries isn't helping either.

LoganBuck
11-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Yep this weekend sunk my fantasy season

I had Vincent Jackson, Reggie Wayne, Chris Johnson, and Mike Williams TB active. Ended up with 6.9 fantasy points.

Malcolm Floyd
Hakeem Nicks
Mike Williams Seattle on the bench.

Razor Shines
11-29-2010, 01:25 PM
I still won. VJack hurt but I had Vick, Nate Kaeding and Tamme to pull me through. Luckily the guy I played started TO, Aaron Hernandez and Santana Moss.

Eric_the_Red
11-30-2010, 12:03 AM
The fact that Jacobs is getting the majority of the carries isn't helping either.

Jacobs got 14 carries. Bradshaw got 9 with 4 catches. They are very close to 50/50 in terms of plays, and the only reason it is that close is due to Bradshaw's trouble holding onto the ball this year. Both can be productive fantasy backs, and I would still rather have Bradshaw than Jacobs.

Razor Shines
11-30-2010, 09:24 PM
Jacobs got 14 carries. Bradshaw got 9 with 4 catches. They are very close to 50/50 in terms of plays, and the only reason it is that close is due to Bradshaw's trouble holding onto the ball this year. Both can be productive fantasy backs, and I would still rather have Bradshaw than Jacobs.

Yeah, me too, but we were talking about bradshaw v. A. Foster.

Razor Shines
12-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Screw Tom Coughlin, he's intentionally trying ruin my season. What a dick.

Razor Shines
12-18-2010, 02:15 PM
Luckily I started Vincent Jackson this week, I sat Boldin for him. But now that Rogers is out I need to decide between Jennings and Boldin. What do you guys think?

Eric_the_Red
12-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Luckily I started Vincent Jackson this week, I sat Boldin for him. But now that Rogers is out I need to decide between Jennings and Boldin. What do you guys think?

Tough choice, but I think Boldin is the safer play.