PDA

View Full Version : ESPN 3 on Xbox 360 = Baller Status

WMR
11-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Watched US v. South Africa live and then caught part of a replay of a friendly between Brazil and Argentina...

quality is generally very good.

This adds a huge amount of value to the Xbox 360 and Xbox Live if you are a big sports fan. Just make sure your ISP supports ESPN 3 access.

Yachtzee
11-17-2010, 07:39 PM
I haven't been able to get ESPN3 through XBox Live yet. Apparently, even though I can now get it on the computer through Time Warner, they've got some weird thing going on where it doesn't recognize the ISP address from the Xbox.

reds1869
11-17-2010, 07:42 PM
I haven't been able to get ESPN3 through XBox Live yet. Apparently, even though I can now get it on the computer through Time Warner, they've got some weird thing going on where it doesn't recognize the ISP address from the Xbox.

Time Warner customers have to log verify through the TW website every time. I am glad to finally have ESPN3 but the Time Warner authentication process is a real pain the rear (how shocking).

WMR
11-17-2010, 07:45 PM
I have Windstream and the process was completely painless.

After having suffered with time warner throughout law school in Cleveland, you have my condolences.

WVRed
11-17-2010, 08:01 PM
I have Windstream and the process was completely painless.

After having suffered with time warner throughout law school in Cleveland, you have my condolences.

I have Suddenlink, which I think is a similar company. No problems.