PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone on here work for the reds?

Michelle
12-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Does anyone on here work for the Cincinnati Reds?
Michelle

Vottomatic
12-26-2010, 03:30 AM
I know someone who works for the Reds. And he said that the Reds management reads Redszone religiously and every move they make is based completely on what Redszone fans want them to do. ;)

jwertz
12-26-2010, 08:25 AM
I know someone who works for the Reds. And he said that the Reds management reads Redszone religiously and every move they make is based completely on what Redszone fans want them to do. ;)

Got a good laugh out of this.

PeteRoseBelongs
12-26-2010, 11:28 AM
LOL

mroby85
12-26-2010, 12:50 PM
Got a good laugh out of this.

That would explain why we never get a high profile free agent, Paul Janish is the starting SS, and Arthur Rhodes is no longer our setup man, lol.

Brisco
12-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Does anyone on here work for the Cincinnati Reds?
Michelle

Michelle:

Every now and then a poster puts out some very inside data, but I think it was because they knew someone in the organization.

That said, the one time I needed an inside man in the Reds and I posted the need on the board year about a decade ago, I got a private message response that pointed me in the right directon.

Now eight years later my brother-in-laws company has 28 of the major league teams as clients, so I am pretty thankful for this board and whatever contacts are on it.

Heck, indirectly thanks to this board, i was a guest of the Yankees last year for game one of the World Series. That's pretty darn cool no matter how you look at it.

Brisco