PDA

View Full Version : Now a Season Ticket Holder

redsfaninbsg
12-29-2010, 01:42 PM
Well, 20 games, with the travel distance it is all I could swing. Anyway, I'm posting to see if anybody else is in a similar situation as me and would be interested in trading some tickets? I'm in 105 Row D and have the weeknight mix of tickets.

reds1869
12-29-2010, 05:15 PM
New season ticket holder here as well. I have the weeknight full season plan. I only have one seat in the bleachers but if you ever need to swap hit me up.

JaxRed
12-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Frankly I don't know how someone could do 81 games. It becomes a little too much "mandatory fun". We have the weekend plan for the Jax Suns, which is 34 games. That's enough for me.

reds1869
12-29-2010, 06:46 PM
Frankly I don't know how someone could do 81 games. It becomes a little too much "mandatory fun". We have the weekend plan for the Jax Suns, which is 34 games. That's enough for me.

Too much baseball? No such thing! :)

Redsfan320
12-29-2010, 07:34 PM
Frankly I don't know how someone could do 81 games.

If I lived within 15-20 minutes of the ballpark... had on-demand transportation... and had the money... I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Blitz Dorsey
12-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Nice ... way to take the leap ... and thanks for supporting the club.

Blitz Dorsey
12-29-2010, 07:42 PM
If I lived within 15-20 minutes of the ballpark... had on-demand transportation... and had the money... I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Yeah, if I lived in Cincinnati, and someone told me "You can have season tix for free with one stipulation: You have to come to all 81 games."

I would do it and would live up to the deal for sure. Living in Columbus, it's not an option. I just make it down to my handful of games each year (and even that's not easy). Never miss a game on TV or radio though. So, if I was in Cincinnati, I could definitely make it to every game. If I take the time to watch/listen at home, I sure would drive the 15-20 minutes to see it live at the ballpark. Baseball is so much better in person than on TV that it's not even funny. Football, on the other hand, I actually prefer watching on TV than in person. But nothing beats watching baseball in-person at the park.

Redsfan320
12-29-2010, 07:54 PM

LOL, I was trying to express a longing feel.

muddie
12-29-2010, 08:27 PM

My sentiment exactly.

reds1869
12-30-2010, 06:30 AM

That is probably the issue for most. One of the reasons I gave up my tickets a few years ago was the expense of the parking and the half hour drive to the park. Now I can see GABP from my window and walk there in five minutes, so I'm pretty much in heaven. I'm also willing to go to games alone which cuts the expense in half. And I never get tired of telling people I can see the ballpark from my window. :D