ol'Sparky
01-21-2011, 08:54 PM
BILLY !!

is he the answer for the redlegs ?

leadoffswitchhittingshortstop.com

http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000gGbxJim3t2U/t/150/I0000gGbxJim3t2U.jpg

webbbj
01-22-2011, 12:04 AM
if hes a leadoff switch hitting shortstop he sounds more like the next jimmy rollins

ol'Sparky
01-22-2011, 08:33 AM
if hes a leadoff switch hitting shortstop he sounds more like the next jimmy rollins

correct !! .. however his last name is hamilton, billy hamilton !!

bounty37h
01-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Is he allowed out at night late enough to play ball, the kid looks 14 :)

ol'Sparky
01-24-2011, 01:11 PM
Is he allowed out at night late enough to play ball, the kid looks 14 :)

day games only !!

bounty37h
01-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Haha^. I remember Steve Averys mom dropping him off at the park when he got signed by the Braves and was sent to Durham. It was a funny sight to me as a kid, to see a pro player dropped off and kiss their mom goodbye.

DocRed
01-24-2011, 02:56 PM
Haha^. I remember Steve Averys mom dropping him off at the park when he got signed by the Braves and was sent to Durham. It was a funny sight to me as a kid, to see a pro player dropped off and kiss their mom goodbye.

LOL, Brad Komminsk used to pick me and his sister up from Tennis lessons when we carpooled.

bounty37h
01-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Pretty cool, he played in Durham if I recall correct?
My senior year in high school I went to a sports medical dr 2 x's a week for my knee, and had a HUGE crush on a girl that worked there. She dated a defensive tackle for UNC at the time, but I was young and cocky enough not to care. She would use his tix to take me to games, and he would drive me home afterwards, not realizing I was also trying to ride his girl. She was hot, and the fear factor sure made it exciting, but I wouldn't try that move anymore these days (besdies being married of course).

ol'Sparky
01-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Pretty cool, he played in Durham if I recall correct?
My senior year in high school I went to a sports medical dr 2 x's a week for my knee, and had a HUGE crush on a girl that worked there. She dated a defensive tackle for UNC at the time, but I was young and cocky enough not to care. She would use his tix to take me to games, and he would drive me home afterwards, not realizing I was also trying to ride his girl. She was hot, and the fear factor sure made it exciting, but I wouldn't try that move anymore these days (besdies being married of course).

What does this post mean ? .... HAHAHAHA hilarious !!!! :beerme:

bounty37h
01-25-2011, 10:16 AM
What does this post mean ? .... HAHAHAHA hilarious !!!! :beerme:

Haha, was referring to the post above me stating Brad Kominsk picked him up from tennis lessons. Sorry, must have been along day yesterday my way ;)

signalhome
01-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Hamilton showed a lot of development this past year. His BB% rose from 6.2% to 8.9% while also dropping his K% from 28.8% to 19.8%. He's got enough speed that he's going to have a very high BABIP, so if he can keep those trends in line, he could be very, very good. I wish he had the arm to stay at SS, but from scouting reports I've read, he's probably going to have to play 2B when/if he reaches the majors.