PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Phillips' Twitter Ramblings

mattfeet
01-25-2011, 09:52 PM
With his new Twitter account quite, err....active...I thought it'd be fun to cross-post some of his messages I get a kick out of.

1/24: "DatDudeBP Brandon Phillips
Ya'll get me there & I will show u my love 4 my fans! ATL, OH, LA, CHI, NY, & etc! Thank you! Even my STL booin me fans! I still luv ya! LOL"

Shin Soo Choo for the Indians! RT @Ryanrich02: @DatDudeBP Who is great player in the MLB that no one knows about?"

I would love that RT @akinnaird24: @DatDudeBP How would you feel if you were switched to shortstop later in your career?"

HELL YEAH if they push the mound back even with second base!! Lol RT @osu45804: @DatDudeBP Could you hit vs Chapman?"

Thank you LORD! LOLRT @bdramsey71: @DatDudeBP so what were you thinking when reds traded a wet bag of peanuts to get you from Indians?"
LOL :beerme:

PeteRoseBelongs
01-26-2011, 06:33 PM
With his new Twitter account quite, err....active...I thought it'd be fun to cross-post some of his messages I get a kick out of.

Ya'll get me there & I will show u my love 4 my fans! ATL, OH, LA, CHI, NY, & etc! Thank you! Even my STL booin me fans! I still luv ya! LOL"

Shin Soo Choo for the Indians! RT @Ryanrich02: @DatDudeBP Who is great player in the MLB that no one knows about?"

I would love that RT @akinnaird24: @DatDudeBP How would you feel if you were switched to shortstop later in your career?"

HELL YEAH if they push the mound back even with second base!! Lol RT @osu45804: @DatDudeBP Could you hit vs Chapman?"

Thank you LORD! LOLRT @bdramsey71: @DatDudeBP so what were you thinking when reds traded a wet bag of peanuts to get you from Indians?"
LOL :beerme:

ba duh ba duh ba dhu. Brandon got to love [deleted]. You sound like your an [deleted] in your ramblings

Quatitos
01-26-2011, 06:38 PM
ba duh ba duh ba dhu. Brandon got to love [cut]. You sound like your an [cut] in your ramblings

That was more just internet/text shorthand, not ebonics :-P It happens when you have to type on a character limit.

mattfeet
01-26-2011, 08:32 PM
ba duh ba duh ba dhu. Brandon got to love [cut]. You sound like your an [cut] in your ramblings

Wow, you must be a riot to hang out with in person...

lonewolf371
01-26-2011, 09:38 PM
Haha, I love those tweets! He's just having fun.

Quatitos
01-26-2011, 10:51 PM
Todd Frazier said if he doesn't make the team out of spring he is goin to be a male cheerleader at UC!

I think Frazier might end up wearing a cheerleader costume sometime this year.

The Operator
01-26-2011, 11:41 PM
Guys,

There aren't any moderators assigned to this forum but we ARE still keeping an eye on the place. Redszone is not a place where you can go throwing around racial or cultural slurs. It will not be tolerated.

Nearly all of you have behaved fine in this thread so far but if posts like the one further up the page become a constant problem, I won't hesitate to shut this thread down and/or hand out some infractions. Read the rules. Just a fair warning to everyone.

bounty37h
01-27-2011, 09:55 AM
ba duh ba duh ba dhu. Brandon got to love [deleted]. You sound like your an [deleted] in your ramblings

Did he steal your girl or kick your dog, because the only times I can recall ever seeing you on here is bashing one of our greatest players.