PDA

View Full Version : Reds Un-Cut: Live At The Aronoff

Ron Madden
02-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Sunday, April 3, 2011.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/community/sthuncut.jsp?partnerId=ed-4408340-183268744

Unassisted
02-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Description of the event's a little vague. Sort of like one of those mystery bags they sell at dollar stores.

The Voice of IH
02-03-2011, 03:23 PM
I don't know if I like that idea or not. I would hope that when the season starts the players and coaches would be focused on what is happening on the field. Adding an event like this during the off season is great, not right after the first series finishes.

Mario-Rijo
02-04-2011, 03:34 AM
Description of the event's a little vague. Sort of like one of those mystery bags they sell at dollar stores.

I watched some of this type of thing on MLB (IIRC) with the Giants (ironically) last year. Kind of a Q & A/Hanging out with the Reds (from the seats) type of thing. It was a real loose event where the players can be themselves a little bit more. I imagine it'll be hosted by Marty & Tom (or perhaps even Day & Pic), they will sit on stage and ask the team questions about last season, this coming season, their teammates, etc. It looked like a fun event but not 200 Bucks fun. If I am gonna spend 200 bucks to watch my Redlegs it'll be from the Diamond seats as they are playing. If I had the dough 125 would even be a bit pricey but perhaps something I might consider, depends on what the free commemorative gift would be. However everyone also gets a ticket to opening night as well, pretty sweet which makes it all worth it.

The downside might be that you are gonna have to make 2 trips to Cincy and back in 2 days or (if from really far away) stay for 2 days. That could get a little pricey.