PDA

View Full Version : The Missile has landed!

Cuban_Missile
02-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Hey everyone my name is Matt and I am 21 and have been a Reds fan since day 1. Uh grew up in West Chester, still live there with the parents over the summer since I am in school. I go to the the University of Toledo and I am studying Sports Management with a minor in Communications. Like I said long time Reds fan new to this forum not new to forums in general though so happy I found a good Reds forum, and I am hoping to get to know a lot of you throughout the years here. Oh and one more thing before I sum up this long post most of you won't read I love taking Reds road trips this year my buddies and I are talking about doing St. Louis, Chicago, and Pittsburgh. So if anyone is interested come with us it is always a good time. I also usually attend 35-40 home games so see you at the games!

Matt :beerme:

Tommyjohn25
02-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Welcome to the site! That's alot of games you go to, that's awesome!

Cuban_Missile
02-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Welcome to the site! That's alot of games you go to, that's awesome!

Thanks Man! Yeah I have to do something to keep entertained during the summer!

Mario-Rijo
02-10-2011, 06:21 AM
Welcome missile! Don't go blowing stuff up around here. ;)

SunDeck
02-10-2011, 02:52 PM
Welcome- the beer's in the fridge and it's your turn.

Cuban_Missile
02-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Is the Nati on ice yet?

paintmered
02-10-2011, 11:27 PM
Is the Nati on ice yet?

So, you being 21, that wasn't a lie. ;)

The Operator
02-11-2011, 03:00 AM
So, you being 21, that wasn't a lie. ;)C'mon, Nati isn't that bad... okay yes, it is.

I won't lie though, there have been multiple occasions when some friends and I have been looking to get, erm, not sober - and whilst discussing what beer to buy we all look in our wallets and in unison say "Nati it is!"

It does have the price thing going for it.

Oh, and welcome to the forum Missile! May your time here at the 'zone be a long and enjoyable one!

Cuban_Missile
02-11-2011, 02:22 PM
So, you being 21, that wasn't a lie. ;)

No it wasn't I'll be 22 in March and still drinking Nati until I look in my wallet and see more than 20 bucks and an expired condom. Which will be this summer....at least the money part.

Cuban_Missile
02-11-2011, 02:25 PM
C'mon, Nati isn't that bad... okay yes, it is.

I won't lie though, there have been multiple occasions when some friends and I have been looking to get, erm, not sober - and whilst discussing what beer to buy we all look in our wallets and in unison say "Nati it is!"

It does have the price thing going for it.

Oh, and welcome to the forum Missile! May your time here at the 'zone be a long and enjoyable one!

We drink Nati to play beerpong, card games, or the dice drinking games. So not something to savor just something to forget the school week so price is key.

And thank you for the welcome. I plan on being here for the long haul.

SunDeck
02-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Nati is that bad. I think it might have formaldehyde in it.

Cuban_Missile
02-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Nati is that bad. I think it might have formaldehyde in it.

Is it better to say that I prefer little kings when I am home?

Oxblood
02-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Welcome. Good stuff so far.

paintmered
02-11-2011, 06:43 PM

I'm not above Little Kings. :)

SunDeck
02-11-2011, 08:47 PM
http://www.hoperatives.com/images/burgerbeer.png

Cuban_Missile
02-12-2011, 01:17 PM
I'm not above Little Kings. :)

That is a good thing

And SunDeck never had Burger beer. Heard it wasn't bad in it's day

savafan
02-13-2011, 04:14 AM
I just gotta say you're one of my favorite new posters. Keep it up! :thumbup:

Cuban_Missile
02-13-2011, 11:47 AM
I just gotta say you're one of my favorite new posters. Keep it up! :thumbup:

I appreciate it! I do what I can

New York Red
02-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Little Kings. Wow, that takes me back. Way back. My buddies and I used to slam those in college. This was in the early 80's. Do they still make those little bottles? I think they were eight ouncers. We would buy a couple cases of them and they would run out surprisingly quick. Not sure if it's good beer or not, but we loved them back then.

Welcome aboard, Matt. Looking forward to you posting with us in the SunDeck.

New York Red
02-23-2011, 04:23 PM
That is a good thing

And SunDeck never had Burger beer. Heard it wasn't bad in it's day
You heard wrong. :D

Burger was one of our go-to beers when we were almost broke in college. We could get it for $1/six pack. I guess we drank just about anything back then.

:beerme:

Cuban_Missile
02-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Little Kings. Wow, that takes me back. Way back. My buddies and I used to slam those in college. This was in the early 80's. Do they still make those little bottles? I think they were eight ouncers. We would buy a couple cases of them and they would run out surprisingly quick. Not sure if it's good beer or not, but we loved them back then.

Welcome aboard, Matt. Looking forward to you posting with us in the SunDeck.

They sure are still in the 8 oz bottles.