PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Josh
02-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Been lurking here for a few months decided I should post here first. I am a Reds fan from Indiana but only really got into baseball about three years ago my father has been a lifelong reds fan and has been trying to get me up to speed so to say lol. I went to my first game last year, GABP is wonderful I got to see the Reds cream the Astros 15-6 also sampled some of your towns great beer at rock bottom before the game, and stayed at the lovely hilton hotel and I hope to be able to again this year. Looking forward to posting here!

Cuban_Missile
02-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Been lurking here for a few months decided I should post here first. I am a Reds fan from Indiana but only really got into baseball about three years ago my father has been a lifelong reds fan and has been trying to get me up to speed so to say lol. I went to my first game last year, GABP is wonderful I got to see the Reds cream the Astros 15-6 also sampled some of your towns great beer at rock bottom before the game, and stayed at the lovely hilton hotel and I hope to be able to again this year. Looking forward to posting here!

First of all welcome.

Second rock bottom is a great bar!

Josh
02-12-2011, 01:57 PM
First of all welcome.

Second rock bottom is a great bar!

I agree the Reds atmosphere there before a game was great and so was the home made brew I had

Cuban_Missile
02-12-2011, 02:02 PM
I agree the Reds atmosphere there before a game was great and so was the home made brew I had

You need to try Joe's Diner downtown it is amazing

Josh
02-12-2011, 02:06 PM
You need to try Joe's Diner downtown it is amazing

I will try to remember that if I get to a game this year taking the family to Disney world this spring so not sure if the funds will be there.

Cuban_Missile
02-12-2011, 05:11 PM
I will try to remember that if I get to a game this year taking the family to Disney world this spring so not sure if the funds will be there.

Well if you make it to a game this summer I will be happy to meet you at joe's diner for a burger