PDA

View Full Version : "Uh oh, it's a new guy"

JeremiahHorsley
02-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Hey, my name is Jeremiah, I'm 18 years old and I have been a die hard reds fan since about the sixth grade. Last season I went to 20 home games and attended Redsfest one day. I want to be a sports writer or just about anything to do with the Reds. If your reading this you might have seen my blog I created, if not the link is in my signature if you would like to check it out. I'm attending Cincy State this spring and will transfer to UC or X when I run out of main coursework available at Cincy State. I have high expectations this season! GO REDS! :D

SunDeck
02-14-2011, 09:32 PM
Sixth grade? What the heck were you doing before that?
Just kidding- welcome to here.

JeremiahHorsley
02-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Haha, really don't remember too well. Didn't have a hobby I followed as much as I follow the Reds now. I don't know what I was thinking looking back now.

Cuban_Missile
02-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Haha, really don't remember too well. Didn't have a hobby I followed as much as I follow the Reds now. I don't know what I was thinking looking back now.

Welcome! And it is okay to admit that you were a cubs fan 5th grade and before. Good luck at Cincy State hurry through it and get to UC or XU quick because my friends all hated Cincy State