PDA

View Full Version : Dusty Deals with being 'Dumped'

remdog
02-22-2011, 05:59 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22297882/27609378

I'm not a big fan of Dusty but no one deserves this kind of treatment if this story is true. If someone actually dropped human (bleep) where Dusty usually stood, that's pretty over the top. And, I would guess, it had to be an inside job to get inside the dugout before the game.

Rem

Homer Bailey
02-22-2011, 06:04 PM
After further review, it turns out it was not an actual human dump. It was just the Cubs lineup card for that day.

muddie
02-22-2011, 06:46 PM
After further review, it turns out it was not an actual human dump. It was just the Cubs lineup card for that day.

Nice.

Redsfaithful
02-23-2011, 05:33 AM
Player/team employee or fan, what's everyone think? That's a classy organization either way.

OldRightHander
02-23-2011, 10:05 AM
"They turn over their managers pretty quick," Baker said. "They don’t stick with anybody for a period of time, because everybody’s counting -- Year 100, Year 101, Year 102. There’s no such thing as a four- or five-year plan. It’s a one-year plan."

Keep counting...

bucksfan2
02-23-2011, 10:11 AM
Don't know why Dusty brought this up. It happened in Chicago years ago. Let it go Dusty, let it go.

medford
02-23-2011, 11:58 AM
Don't know why Dusty brought this up. It happened in Chicago years ago. Let it go Dusty, let it go.

Because Dusty likes to talk, and talk some more. I doubt its something Dusty thinks about day to day, but I'll assume it started by somebody asking him, hey whats the worst thing ever said to you as a manger? or something like that. Someone taking a crap where I typically sit/stand during a game would have to rank right up there.

I find it funny when I see the mention of Prior's "perfect throwing motion" which was labelled to him a lot coming out of USC. Flash forwad to Strassburgh, and the deadly inverted W, and the comparison's to Priors similar inverted W and its amazing how quickly the definition of a "perfect deliver" can change.