PDA

View Full Version : Who is Redszone's #45 prospect?

camisadelgolf
03-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Prospect #1 - Aroldis Chapman, LHP
Prospect #2 - Devin Mesoraco, C
Prospect #3 - Yorman Rodriguez, CF
Prospect #4 - Yonder Alonso, 1B
Prospect #5 - Billy Hamilton, SS
Prospect #6 - Yasmani Grandal, C
Prospect #7 - Todd Frazier, IF/OF
Prospect #8 - Juan Francisco, 3B
Prospect #9 - Zack Cozart, SS
Prospect #10 - David Sappelt, CF
Prospect #11 - Donnie Joseph, LHP
Prospect #12 - Ismael Guillon, LHP
Prospect #13 - Brad Boxberger, RHP
Prospect #14 - Chris Valaika, IF
Prospect #15 - Kyle Lotzkar, RHP
Prospect #16 - Ryan LaMarre, OF
Prospect #17 - Juan Duran, OF
Prospect #18 - Junior Arias, SS
Prospect #19 - Sam Lecure, RHP
Prospect #20 - Ronald Torreyes, IF
Prospect #21 - Neftali Soto, IF
Prospect #22 - Jonathan Correa, RHP
Prospect #23 - Danny Dorn, 1B/OF
Prospect #24 - Henry Rodriguez, IF
Prospect #25 - Kris Negron, IF
Prospect #26 - Daryl Thompson, RHP
Prospect #27 - Didi Gregorius, SS
Prospect #28 - Drew Cisco, RHP
Prospect #29 - Cody Puckett, IF/OF
Prospect #30 - Dan Corcino, RHP
Prospect #31 - Phil Valiquette, LHP
Prospect #32 - Felix Perez, OF
Prospect #33 - Jake Johnson, RHP
Prospect #34 - Mark Fleury, C
Prospect #35 - Tucker Barnhart, C
Prospect #36 - Jeremy Horst, LHP
Prospect #37 - Kyle Waldrop, OF
Prospect #38 - Humberto Valor, SS
Prospect #39 - Jordan Hotchkiss, RHP
Prospect #40 - Scott Carroll, RHP
Prospect #41 - Matt Klinker, RHP
Prospect #42 - Dan Tuttle, RHP
Prospect #43 - Matt Fairel, LHP
Prospect #44 - Tanner Robles, LHP

mace
03-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Like Howell and Mugarian, and I think Sulbaran belongs on the list at some point before 50, but gotta go with Mace Thurman here. He's been too good too consistently to pass over.

dougdirt
03-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Still going with Josh Ravin.

camisadelgolf
03-13-2011, 03:58 PM
Like Howell and Mugarian, and I think Sulbaran belongs on the list at some point before 50, but gotta go with Mace Thurman here. He's been too good too consistently to pass over.
RedsZone has a tendency to rate players with injury setbacks lower than the press does. I think a good example of this is Kyle Lotzkar. If Thurman had so much as a decent season, I think we could've seen him voted in already.

camisadelgolf
03-15-2011, 02:45 AM
Is anyone else surprised by the support Sulbaran has gotten this round? I'm not saying it's undeserved, but I just didn't notice much support for him before now.

mace
03-15-2011, 10:21 AM
Yes. Came out of nowhere, didn't he?

I'm also a little surprised by the four votes for Jerry Gil. I wonder if it has to do with him pitching on TV against the Cubs. I thought he looked pretty good. I knew he had a great arm, but he threw a lot of nice breaking balls, and his command wasn't bad.

_Sir_Charles_
03-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Just out of curiosity...how far is this poll going to go? I'd say after 20 or so prospects, you could just start picking them out of a hat nearly. I guess I'm just not seeing the point this far down the list.

camisadelgolf
03-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Just out of curiosity...how far is this poll going to go? I'd say after 20 or so prospects, you could just start picking them out of a hat nearly. I guess I'm just not seeing the point this far down the list.
For quite some time, the tentative plan has been to go to 50. The list isn't expected to be any kind of exact representation of anything. It's more about the discussion that comes with it--not to mention that it's also a nice way to pass the time until games start being played.

_Sir_Charles_
03-17-2011, 10:17 AM
For quite some time, the tentative plan has been to go to 50. The list isn't expected to be any kind of exact representation of anything. It's more about the discussion that comes with it--not to mention that it's also a nice way to pass the time until games start being played.

Cool. Thanks Cam. I was just curious.