PDA

View Full Version : Failed Neighbor's??

ChaseReds
03-22-2011, 08:38 AM
Hey everyone! I know I dont post often (but I read the forums each day).

I just heard my co-worker talking about a site called FailedNeighbor and wondered what everyone else thought about taking pictures of your neighbor "failing"??

http://www.failedneighbor.com

let me know your thoughts!

ChaseReds
03-22-2011, 10:02 AM
I forgot to put in my above post that I put a picture on there when my neighbors screen door hanging off....lol

foxfire123
03-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Oh my... I've had a few neighbors like that! None right now (give it time...) but one did build a deck and forgot to put steps! It was land locked. You either went in/out only through his kitchen, or over the rail.

We did have one bad neighbor whose teenage kid stole another neighbors' AC compressor and then tried to sell it back to him a day later....

ChaseReds
03-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Oh my... I've had a few neighbors like that! None right now (give it time...) but one did build a deck and forgot to put steps! It was land locked. You either went in/out only through his kitchen, or over the rail.

We did have one bad neighbor whose teenage kid stole another neighbors' AC compressor and then tried to sell it back to him a day later....

They forgot to put steps?!? LOL (literally just laughed out loud at work!) That is hilarious!

Talk about being an entrepreneur...haha stealing from one neighbor to sell to the next.

The picture I posted of my neighbors screen door is a funny story...Last year the screen door broke off the hinge while they were in Florida on vacation. So my wife and I went over their an reinstalled it for them (and got their mail just to be nice). When they got back we told them what happened and they didnt even thank us...as a matter of fact they just said "okay" and closed the door.

Later that month the top hinge broke (we replaced the bottom one)....11 months later they haven't touched it. We joke it's their new security system!