PDA

View Full Version : "Reds Rewind" at 8:00 3/31/2011?

BomerHailey
03-31-2011, 12:38 AM
Hello RedsZone. This is my first time posting here, though I have really enjoyed coming here semi-frequently to read some of the good insight in the Sun Deck and the Old Red Guard.

I quickly made this account to ask an important question. I have a rather important exam to take during the game, and I won't be able to watch the it live. However, I noticed that FSN Ohio has at 8:00 a show called "Reds Rewind." This is also apparently showing at midnight. Does anybody know if this Reds Rewind thing is a replay of the game? If it is, will it be the FSN broadcast in it's entirety, or will it just be some highlights of the game? I noticed the program only goes to 10:00, which wouldn't be nearly long enough to play out the entire nine (or more?!?!?!) innings. I vaguely remember seeing FSN show some Reds game replays occasionally, but I've never really paid attention to them long enough to check whether or not it's the full game. Can anyone help me on this question?

OfficerRodFarva
03-31-2011, 08:27 AM
Hello RedsZone. This is my first time posting here, though I have really enjoyed coming here semi-frequently to read some of the good insight in the Sun Deck and the Old Red Guard.

I quickly made this account to ask an important question. I have a rather important exam to take during the game, and I won't be able to watch the it live. However, I noticed that FSN Ohio has at 8:00 a show called "Reds Rewind." This is also apparently showing at midnight. Does anybody know if this Reds Rewind thing is a replay of the game? If it is, will it be the FSN broadcast in it's entirety, or will it just be some highlights of the game? I noticed the program only goes to 10:00, which wouldn't be nearly long enough to play out the entire nine (or more?!?!?!) innings. I vaguely remember seeing FSN show some Reds game replays occasionally, but I've never really paid attention to them long enough to check whether or not it's the full game. Can anyone help me on this question?
Yes, reds rewind is a replay of the game. They cut out all the unnecessary dead time to fit it within two hours.