PDA

View Full Version : Nick Lachey pregame video, and Votto photo search...

mroby85
03-31-2011, 10:35 PM
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knew where to find the pregame video that had Nick Lachey talking about the Reds. As much as i'm not a fan of him, that video was pretty sweet!

Also, I've been looking and am having trouble finding a good photo of Votto being awarded his NL MVP trophy, has anyone seen a picture of this online?

Thanks

mroby85
03-31-2011, 11:00 PM
Just found the photo, here it is if anyone wants to see it.

Still looking for the video.

trush44
04-01-2011, 12:32 AM
I pulled it from MLB.tv but it's copyright so I can't provide it. Doesn't MLB.tv have a trial subscription offer? If so, go back and watch the Reds broadcast. It's the very first thing they play in the recorded broadcast.

bounty37h
04-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Just found the photo, here it is if anyone wants to see it.

Still looking for the video.

Thanks Roby! Did you print it out, I just tried and it came out very pixilated.

mroby85
04-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Thanks Roby! Did you print it out, I just tried and it came out very pixilated.

No problem, I didn't try printing it yet, I would guess they'll come out with larger ones eventually that will work better, but that was the only one I saw online at this point. Im currently using it as a facebook profile pic, lol.

bounty37h
04-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Gotcha, thought you might be printing to get signed, wanted to warn you to save the sheet and ink ;) Also, if you want my ESPN with Chap, will send it (its a subscription copy though, so has my mail label printed on it).

mroby85
04-02-2011, 09:23 AM
Gotcha, thought you might be printing to get signed, wanted to warn you to save the sheet and ink ;) Also, if you want my ESPN with Chap, will send it (its a subscription copy though, so has my mail label printed on it).

Haha thanks for that, I probably would've tried it because I thought hit looked big enough lol. That'd be awesome if you sent that out if you don't want it, I don't want to take it if you want display it or try to get it signed though, lol.

bounty37h
04-04-2011, 11:39 AM
I thought it was big enough too, but guess not, if you find a larger copy that prints please pass it along as its a great pic!! I wont display or use the Chap cover, so you can have it if ya want it-like I said, it isn't a newstand copy so has my mail label printed on it. I made a label and just put it over on some other SI covers before to hide the mail part. I saw a guy who got blank labels signed and yused tot o display an auto as well as cover ugly mail labels. If you want it, PM your mailing addy and I will get it out to you.

DocRed
04-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Can't stand him....