PDA

View Full Version : Minor League Splits

Mario-Rijo
04-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Since there are no places to reference splits this season should we attempt to keep them (some of them) for Reds 'spects? Probably too much for someone I suppose but we are gonna be at a serious disadvantage in this regard soon. Maybe not alot of people put too much emphasis on them but I think they are critical for understanding development.

GOYA
04-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Which splits? The stats on each team's site usually has several splits listed.

Mario-Rijo
04-07-2011, 03:16 PM
Which splits? The stats on each team's site usually has several splits listed.

Ah, geez not sure of all the ones that id' think are most pertinent. What all do the team sites keep track of?

dougdirt
04-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Ah, geez not sure of all the ones that id' think are most pertinent. What all do the team sites keep track of?

Better question, which ones are you actually looking for? Those would likely be easier to remember than the ones they have.

Mario-Rijo
04-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Better question, which ones are you actually looking for? Those would likely be easier to remember than the ones they have.

I guess the basic ones L/R, Home/Road. But some of the more helpful ones were LD%, FB%, IF/F% etc. Minor League Splits was awesome.

dougdirt
04-08-2011, 01:43 AM
I guess the basic ones L/R, Home/Road. But some of the more helpful ones were LD%, FB%, IF/F% etc. Minor League Splits was awesome.

They do have L/R splits as well as home road. For the other ones, check out Firstinning.com. They should have what you need.