PDA

View Full Version : FSO High Def

redsfan28
04-08-2011, 10:17 PM
I know there was a post about this in the Red's Guard...but tonight is the third night this week the game has not been on in high def. Is anyone else having this problem with Time Warner?

goreds2
04-08-2011, 10:40 PM
I know there was a post about this in the Red's Guard...but tonight is the third night this week the game has not been on in high def. Is anyone else having this problem with Time Warner?

Yes, I am not getting them in HD via Time Warner either. I have a Fox Sports Ohio contact that I emailed last season and everytime they are not in HD this season. I told him nothing against the Indians but all of their games have been in HD this season including last season. I just do not understand this. I have also called Time Warner numerous times. They finally have given me 10 bucks off every month for the 12 months because they cannot "pin point" the issue.

jpurdy
04-09-2011, 10:29 AM
No Hi Def on Insight cable last night either.

redram
04-09-2011, 11:50 AM
No HD on DTV twice this week.

Driver62
04-09-2011, 03:04 PM
I know that FSO here in Dayton also carry the Cavs and Blue Jacket games. One game on the homestand, the Reds were on the regular FSO channel and the Cavs were on the HD one. I have no idea who makes the decicision on what game is in HD.

davereds24
04-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Cavs and Jackets have priority, after this week all the games will be in HD.

The Indians have their own network so of course they don't have problems like this.

jlb1705
04-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Sheldon & Fay have both written about this, and it was posted in the ORG as well... Last night, tonight and this Wednesday's games are all SD-only. It's a programming decision by FSO.

I think it's lousy - the last time I checked I was the only person in this town who gave a darn about the Cavs, even before they started to stink. It is what it is though.