PDA

View Full Version : MLB Fan Cave

FloridaBuckeye
04-09-2011, 03:36 PM
What's everyone think about the new MLB Fan Cave (http://mlb.mlb.com/fancave/video.jsp?content_id=13445751)?

I kinda like the idea... and i watched all these videos and Mikey O'Hara is pretty good in audition tape

FloridaBuckeye
04-09-2011, 04:58 PM
they should put a live web cam in there so we can see the athletes, celebs and people outside watching

ruREaDy2
04-09-2011, 07:06 PM
I really love baseball, but I gotta think that after watching every MLB game from late-March to mid-October I would eventually get tired of it. I mean I could easily sit and watch all 162 Reds games (I kinda already do), but to watch a Pirates vs. Nats game in the middle of August? Brutal.
I'll be interested to see how this guy is doing around the All-Star break.

FloridaBuckeye
04-10-2011, 12:21 PM
I really love baseball, but I gotta think that after watching every MLB game from late-March to mid-October I would eventually get tired of it. I mean I could easily sit and watch all 162 Reds games (I kinda already do), but to watch a Pirates vs. Nats game in the middle of August? Brutal.
I'll be interested to see how this guy is doing around the All-Star break.

yeah some of the games would be terrible to watch... but I'm sure he isnt glued into each and every game. He's bound to miss a pitch here and there.

I agree that it will be interesting to see how excited they are to do this come late in the year

mlh1981
04-10-2011, 12:51 PM
My only beef would be missing NFL games in September. Major League Baseball is my favorite sport, and I'm a bigger Reds fan than I am a Bengals fan, but watching Seattle vs. Kansas City in September over a primetime football game would probably be a bit bothersome.

Of course, there may not be any football this season, so perhaps a moot point.