PDA

View Full Version : Jacob Johnson

redman
04-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Hi,

I am trying to find out what happened to one of the Dayton pitchers from last season. Do you know what happened to Jacob Johnson? I have looked through all of the minor league affiliate rosters and I don't see him assigned to any team. The league transactions don't show anything either.

Do you know anything about were Jacob is playing this year?

texasdave
04-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Hi,

I am trying to find out what happened to one of the Dayton pitchers from last season. Do you know what happened to Jacob Johnson? I have looked through all of the minor league affiliate rosters and I don't see him assigned to any team. The league transactions don't show anything either.

Do you know anything about were Jacob is playing this year?

FWIW, Wikipedia (I know, I know) has him listed on the Billings Mustangs roster. If that is the case he might be in extended spring training out in Arizona.

batsfan
04-12-2011, 02:46 PM
FWIW, Wikipedia (I know, I know) has him listed on the Billings Mustangs roster. If that is the case he might be in extended spring training out in Arizona.

He is also listed at billings on the Reds orginizational roster as Johnson, H(harold).

dougdirt
04-12-2011, 03:36 PM
He had a minor set back in ST. He should be back before too long.

texasdave
04-12-2011, 03:57 PM
El mistako.

texasdave
04-12-2011, 03:58 PM

Which level is he going to be starting on do you think?

redman
04-12-2011, 04:14 PM

Thanks for the update.

Do you have any more details on how he did during ST?

dougdirt
04-12-2011, 05:45 PM
I wasn't told where he would be starting. Not sure how he did in ST.

LNS4E
04-13-2011, 07:32 PM
He is also listed at billings on the Reds orginizational roster as Johnson, H(harold).

I have looked on the roster and can not locate him. Any other news?

dougdirt
04-13-2011, 07:37 PM
I have looked on the roster and can not locate him. Any other news?

When he is healthy, he will most certainly be playing somewhere in the full season leagues. He is merely on the Billings roster now because they are not an active team at this point in the season.

LNS4E
04-14-2011, 09:09 AM
When he is healthy, he will most certainly be playing somewhere in the full season leagues. He is merely on the Billings roster now because they are not an active team at this point in the season.

Thank you