PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Direct TV Customers

Dirtydealin
04-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Here's the deal Direct TV is not broadcasting today's game in HD. They are only broadcasting about half of the Reds games this season on FSN-Ohio in HD. I contacted FSN and all but 3 games this year will be braodcast in HD. Today's game will be broadcast in HD if you have Dish Network or TWC.

Any Reds fans that have Direct TV, need to contact them at 1-800-531-5000. Let them know you want your reds games in HD.

HalMorrisRules
04-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Here's the deal Direct TV is not broadcasting today's game in HD. They are only broadcasting about half of the Reds games this season on FSN-Ohio in HD. I contacted FSN and all but 3 games this year will be braodcast in HD. Today's game will be broadcast in HD if you have Dish Network or TWC.

Any Reds fans that have Direct TV, need to contact them at 1-800-531-5000. Let them know you want your reds games in HD.

I dont think this is accurate at all. This game was scheduled by FSN to not be in HD a while ago and has nothing to do with DirecTV. Every game that is shown in the guide through next weekend shows every Reds game in HD.

SidneySlicker
04-13-2011, 09:48 PM
As someone that has dish network, todays game was not it hd.

Who Dey Time
04-14-2011, 10:54 AM

I don't think that this is correct at all. Fox Sports Ohio (channel 660) and Fox Sports Cincinnati (channel 661) both have an available HD channel option. Therefore, if FSO has the game in HD it'll be on DirecTV in HD.

Yesterday, the Cavs were in HD on FSO most likely because it was their last game of the season. Also, I remember reading something that yesterday's game was the last that will not be available in HD so, hopefully, this is no longer an issue.

Who Dey Time
04-14-2011, 11:08 AM
I don't think that this is correct at all. Fox Sports Ohio (channel 660) and Fox Sports Cincinnati (channel 661) both have an available HD channel option. Therefore, if FSO has the game in HD it'll be on DirecTV in HD.

Yesterday, the Cavs were in HD on FSO most likely because it was their last game of the season. Also, I remember reading something that yesterday's game was the last that will not be available in HD so, hopefully, this is no longer an issue.

And once again I am correct!

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2011/04/14/our-long-national-nightmare-is-over/