PDA

View Full Version : Tweet Kevin Millar questions to ask to Jay Bruce on Intentional Talk.

Redlegs_87
04-18-2011, 03:00 PM
@Kmillar15 tweet him questions and he may ask them to Bruce on Intentional Talk today at 5.

will5979
04-18-2011, 03:07 PM
Someone ask the moron what that mental meltdown was in the 9th inning yesterday that cost us an important ballgame?

bshall2105
04-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Someone ask the moron what that mental meltdown was in the 9th inning yesterday that cost us an important ballgame?

Sarcasm? I hope so.

will5979
04-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Sarcasm? I hope so.

Serious as a heart attack. I don't know what he was thinking, all I know is that we've lost 2 of 3 to the ****ty Pirates and had the mental meltdown not occured he would have scored the tying run.

bshall2105
04-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Serious as a heart attack. I don't know what he was thinking, all I know is that we've lost 2 of 3 to the ****ty Pirates and had the mental meltdown not occured he would have scored the tying run.

I just think that anybody in the world would have done that exact same thing. Also I'm not going to blame the guy that had a few huge hits, including the game tying home run earlier in the game.

JohnnyBench
04-18-2011, 03:33 PM

It's that time of year again. And go figure, it only took two and half weeks! Statements such as this one are the reasons why I have to take a break from this forum. Get a grip!

signalhome
04-18-2011, 05:46 PM

If that's all it takes to be a moron, then I'd hate to know what I am. I've done far stupider things -- in real life and on the baseball field -- than flinching toward second after running past first base.

You also must consider Billy Hatcher a moron. He was pointing Bruce to second base.

WestSideBomber
04-18-2011, 06:01 PM
Welp, so much for that. I wonder if it was the show's fault or if Jay was busy or...if they (the Reds) didn't want him on a show until they made a statement about Leake.

Cant Touch This
04-18-2011, 06:15 PM
Welp, so much for that. I wonder if it was the show's fault or if Jay was busy or...if they (the Reds) didn't want him on a show until they made a statement about Leake.

I'll take door #3 Monty.