PDA

View Full Version : First Post

Chiledog
04-18-2011, 07:48 PM
This is my first post and first visit to the RedsZone. I'm excited to find a message board dedicated to the Reds. They have been my favorite team since 1970, the year they lost to the Orioles in the World Series. My brother was a Baltimore fan, so I had to root against him. It has been an exciting, and sometimes discouraging ride following the Reds ever since. However, we have a team to truly be excited about and I look forward to joining the Reds fans here to cheer on our team.

bshall2105
04-18-2011, 08:03 PM
Congratulations on making your first post on the day Mike Leake was arrested.

Chiledog
04-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Yea, pretty unbelievable for a guy who makes about 10 times what I do. Why???
I'm just hoping that he has a good excuse. Maybe the security guard is a Cards fan.

CrimsonCrusader
04-19-2011, 05:52 PM
This is my first post and first visit to the RedsZone. I'm excited to find a message board dedicated to the Reds. They have been my favorite team since 1970, the year they lost to the Orioles in the World Series. My brother was a Baltimore fan, so I had to root against him. It has been an exciting, and sometimes discouraging ride following the Reds ever since. However, we have a team to truly be excited about and I look forward to joining the Reds fans here to cheer on our team.

Welcome aboard, Chiledog!

markymark69
04-19-2011, 06:23 PM
Welcome to the board.

SidneySlicker
04-20-2011, 08:45 AM
Welcome to the board. Go Reds!