PDA

View Full Version : Deeeep Breaths.

tkemmerer14
04-30-2011, 04:48 PM
The Reds at the end of the month of April last year were 12-11. A win tonight would put them at 13-12 without two of our five starting pitchers and Gold Glove third baseman. Last time I checked we have the MVP, 4 gold glove caliber infielders, a human cannon in RF and the number 1 offense in the NL last year. This team will get hot and we can all meet somewhere for beers and "I-told-you-so's"

VottoFan54
04-30-2011, 05:20 PM
I agree, this team will recover just fine from this start and when they get healthy they will look like the team that won the NL Central last year.

UPRedsFan
04-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Not only are Cueto and Bailey coming to help the rotation, Arredondo is going to help the bullpen, and don't forget about Fred Lewis.

This team will take off May/June and they won't look back.

arkimadee
05-01-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm still not sold.. Nice win tonight but this team has a long way to go and we can't keep comparing them to last year. I'll feel better about them when they can finally win more than 1 in a row!

Vottomatic
05-01-2011, 07:17 AM
I'm still not sold.. Nice win tonight but this team has a long way to go and we can't keep comparing them to last year. I'll feel better about them when they can finally win more than 1 in a row!

Good post.

The glass half full people don't know anymore than the glass half empty people at this point. There is no evidence this team will take off anytime soon.