PDA

View Full Version : Headed toward a "Fire Sale"

Redsnake
05-27-2011, 04:07 PM
The next 5 weeks the Reds face only 3 teams with a losing records and two scare me (LAD and TOR).

We're all hoping for Reyes, Felix, S.Drew, LF, etc. to make this team better. But clearly it's more likely by the All-Star breack we will be talking about unloading players like Cordero, Rolen, Gomes, EV and any MLB catcher on the big squad.

Time to turn it around.

EDDIEGGG27
05-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Just stop it.

brm7675
05-27-2011, 05:22 PM
The next 5 weeks the Reds face only 3 teams with a losing records and two scare me (LAD and TOR).

We're all hoping for Reyes, Felix, S.Drew, LF, etc. to make this team better. But clearly it's more likely by the All-Star breack we will be talking about unloading players like Cordero, Rolen, Gomes, EV and any MLB catcher on the big squad.

Time to turn it around.

IF and that is a big IF we are out of it, it won't be till Sept. As for dealing away players, no one is going to want Rolen or Gomes or EV for anything of value if anything at all. right now we could deal Co-Co and hernandez for something to bolster our farm system.

RedLegsToday
05-27-2011, 10:01 PM
Hey, remember that season when the Reds had two separate 8-game losing streaks? What year was that? Oh yeah, 1990! That season turned out all right. People need to chill. It's not like the Cards started 40-10 and have a 15 game lead on us.

LexRedsFan
05-28-2011, 01:44 AM

False.

Reds
05-28-2011, 11:24 AM
http://youtu.be/280yPTyei0U