PDA

View Full Version : 10-15 in 1 run games

Maker_84
06-17-2011, 11:47 PM
just saw the stat on ESPN.com. Pretty bad for a team that wants to contend

VottoFan54
06-18-2011, 12:30 AM
just saw the stat on ESPN.com. Pretty bad for a team that wants to contend

IMO, that is one of those stats that is kind of based on luck and over a long period of time will even itself out.

Vottomatic
06-18-2011, 11:04 AM
IMO, that is one of those stats that is kind of based on luck and over a long period of time will even itself out.

I disagree. I think it epitomizes this team this year. They lack the key, timely big hit. They had alot of big hits last year.

Todd Gack
06-18-2011, 11:15 AM
We were 27-27 last year. I think it's more of a luck stat than anything because it doesn't tell whether you come from behind and win by 1 or lose by 1 or whatever.

malcontent
06-19-2011, 12:44 AM
I disagree. I think it epitomizes this team this year. They lack the key, timely big hit. They had alot of big hits last year.

Offense ain't the problem, according to the manager.

And the GM apparently agrees. They're both positively ecstatic (OK, happy) with the guys they have. Those other cats are playing AAA ball.

Plus, they're all doing so well there, which one you gonna bring up? You want to bring Cozart up? Then what do you say to Francisco, or Frazier, or Hermida?

And what do you tell Paul Janish, for Christ's sake???

:bang:

Vottomatic
06-19-2011, 08:35 AM
Offense ain't the problem, according to the manager.

And the GM apparently agrees. They're both positively ecstatic (OK, happy) with the guys they have. Those other cats are playing AAA ball.

Plus, they're all doing so well there, which one you gonna bring up? You want to bring Cozart up? Then what do you say to Francisco, or Frazier, or Hermida?

And what do you tell Paul Janish, for Christ's sake???

:bang:

Yeah, we wouldn't want to hurt anybody's feelings.