PDA

View Full Version : Reds Lower Ticket Prices for Yankees

Brandon4MVP
06-19-2011, 06:29 PM
Just looked online and sure enough the Reds are now selling tickets for cheaper than they were a week ago. As a season ticket holder who purchased these tickets before the public could even get them and I got charged an extra $10 a ticket. They were charging too much at first for tickets but to lower them especially after season ticket holders had bought them is a terrible move.

davereds24
06-19-2011, 09:47 PM
You got charged $15 more, and that's what they are still selling them at unless I'm missing something.

Who Dey Time
06-19-2011, 11:28 PM
Just looked online and sure enough the Reds are now selling tickets for cheaper than they were a week ago. As a season ticket holder who purchased these tickets before the public could even get them and I got charged an extra $10 a ticket. They were charging too much at first for tickets but to lower them especially after season ticket holders had bought them is a terrible move.

Where are you seeing this? I just went to the Reds site and they were still charging the premium (face + $15) prices.

Stubhub did have some tickets on the cheap but that has nothing to do with the Reds.

jhc2010
06-20-2011, 01:37 PM
Does anyone know the status of tickets remaining for the Yankees series? I know all three games were sold out the last time they came to town.

Eric from NC
06-20-2011, 02:16 PM
Does look like they have limited number of upper decks for Mon and Wed and Standing Room Tues. Prices look like they are still the same as April.