PDA

View Full Version : OJ Simpson has "allegedly" confessed to killing Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman

savafan
06-22-2011, 08:46 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006908/OJ-Simpson-confessed-Nicole-Brown-murder-Oprah-TV-interview-planned.html

O.J Simpson has confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he murdered his former wife, it has been reported.

Redhook
06-22-2011, 09:09 PM
I don't understand. The glove didn't fit so it couldn't have been him.

KronoRed
06-22-2011, 10:30 PM
Right.....

cumberlandreds
06-23-2011, 08:04 AM
I really wouldn't believe one of these British tabloids. If it is true Johnny Cochran is rolling over in his grave right now.

wolfboy
06-23-2011, 10:55 AM
According to the National Enquirer, the interview is set to be filmed after Simpson confessed he killed the pair in self-defence to a producer from inside prison.

This may be the first time I've ever seen a story cite to the National Enquirer.

cumberlandreds
06-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Oprah wants to interview OJ only if he confesses to killing Nicole and Ron. IMO that ain't never happening. He has deluded himself into believing he never committed those crimes. So he will never confess to something he didn't think he did.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...der-own-ncta/1

Slyder
06-23-2011, 11:34 AM
Oprah wants to interview OJ only if he confesses to killing Nicole and Ron. IMO that ain't never happening. He has deluded himself into believing he never committed those crimes. So he will never confess to something he didn't think he did.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...der-own-ncta/1

How would Double Jeopardy work if he did? Could they really do anything about it since he was acquitted once on the charges?

Sea Ray
06-23-2011, 11:42 AM
According to the National Enquirer, the interview is set to be filmed after Simpson confessed he killed the pair in self-defence to a producer from inside prison.

This may be the first time I've ever seen a story cite to the National Enquirer.

The National Enquirer broke the John Edwards story. They uncovered facts that the mainstream media didn't. Their reputation has improved a great deal

Sea Ray
06-23-2011, 11:45 AM
How would Double Jeopardy work if he did? Could they really do anything about it since he was acquitted once on the charges?

There are no legal consequences to him confessing.

Of course he is still lying. If he killed her in self defense then why was he wearing gloves? How exactly did he kill Goldman in self defense? What weapon did Goldman have? You can't believe a sociopath like Simpson. I wonder what his kids and that racially charged jury think now?

JaxRed
06-23-2011, 12:18 PM
This might be close to the truth, except when you attack a woman holding a knife who is saying "get away from me"....... that's murder not self-defense.

And when someone comes to her aid as you kill her, and you kill them..... that's also murder, not self-defense.

Blimpie
06-23-2011, 03:58 PM
I thought it was Columbian drug lords.

Chip R
06-23-2011, 04:58 PM
I thought it was Columbian drug lords.

Obviously it was a rogue band of caddies since O.J. spent so much time scouring the golf courses of America looking for the real killer(s).

Reds Nd2
06-23-2011, 09:14 PM
Not even Oprah works this quickly: A spokesperson for Oprah Winfrey says reports that O.J. Simpson has confessed to one of her producers is bogus.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=655064&gt1=28103

marcshoe
06-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Figured. He's the last person I would have suspected, anyway.

Sea Ray
06-23-2011, 10:17 PM
This doesn't mean it's not true. It just means that Oprah's not ready to announce anything since the interview hasn't even happened yet. Time will tell whether this is true or not

savafan
06-24-2011, 02:08 AM
This doesn't mean it's not true. It just means that Oprah's not ready to announce anything since the interview hasn't even happened yet. Time will tell whether this is true or not

Yeah, I'm thinking that this denial could just be damage control to keep the story from spinning out of control until they're ready to broadcast.

RFS62
06-24-2011, 10:00 AM
OJ Simpson has "allegedly" confessed to killing Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman

In other news, the sky is allegedly blue, water is allegedly wet, and death and taxes are allegedly certain.

Slyder
06-25-2011, 12:24 AM
OJ Simpson has "allegedly" confessed to killing Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman

In other news, the sky is allegedly blue, water is allegedly wet, and death and taxes are allegedly certain.

And Francisco Franco is still alledgedly dead.

Red Leader
06-25-2011, 12:55 AM
And Francisco Franco is still alledgedly dead.

Yes, Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still, alledgedly, dead!! :phillips:

Brutus
06-25-2011, 01:09 AM
This makes total sense now.

His book title, "If I Did it..." was supposed to be ended with, "... then it was self defense."

RedsBaron
06-25-2011, 07:21 AM
So it was really Nicole's fault that she was killed. Oh, it was also Ron Goldman's fault that he was killed. It is a shame that all these people keep forcing poor O.J. to kill them. :barf: