PDA

View Full Version : Sniping, General Rudeness Toward Fellow Users and Excessive Criticism

Boss-Hog
06-25-2011, 11:07 AM
All,

There has been a noticeable trend in this lately and we're not going to be nearly as lax about it as we've been in many cases. Examples of what I'm talking about include responses to posters doused in sarcasm, attacking a poster instead of their thoughts and piling excess criticism on a player/manager. I read the game thread last night and everything I just mentioned was rampant within it and based on some of the private messages I've received, this has been rule as of late - rather than the exception.

I strongly recommend you two do things: 1). reacquaint yourselves with the site's rules, in particular, number five and 2). think extra hard before you submit a post. If you suspect that it may be rude or snarky, chances are that it probably is. If you've been guilty of any of the things I've mentioned in this post, consider this your warning, as it absolutely will not be tolerated moving forward. In the future, if you are the subject to this behavior, rather than respond in a similar manner and implicate yourself, please report the post or posts in question for admin/moderator review and we'll deal with it if we see a rule violation.