PDA

View Full Version : Chris Hansen caught on tape cheating on Wife

RBA
06-29-2011, 06:25 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/29/chris-hansen-caught-cheating-on-wife-camera_n_887289.html

There source is dubious, but the Nat'l Enquirer supposedly have tape.

LvJ
06-29-2011, 08:02 PM
:laugh: Oh, the ironing.

She was 9 when he was 30 :laugh:

Mutaman
06-29-2011, 08:02 PM
"Why don't you take a seat?"

"How did he do that?"

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155625/cartman-takes-a-seat

Redsfaithful
06-30-2011, 12:45 AM
That show always rubbed me the wrong way, big time. Just everything that's wrong with our media and justice system packaged up in a one hour show.

Sea Ray
06-30-2011, 08:32 AM
"Why don't you take a seat?"

"How did he do that?"

Didn't you always wonder why those folks would talk to him? Anyone with a halfway decent IQ would say "dude I ain't talkin' to you. Later..."

WMR
06-30-2011, 11:56 AM
Didn't you always wonder why those folks would talk to him? Anyone with a halfway decent IQ would say "dude I ain't talkin' to you. Later..."

Probably something to do with the fact that they're grown men who have ended up at the house of a 13 y/o girl/boy. Not exactly intellectuals, I'm guessing.

RedFanAlways1966
06-30-2011, 09:46 PM
That show always rubbed me the wrong way, big time. Just everything that's wrong with our media and justice system packaged up in a one hour show.

I know what you are sayin'; however, any method of arresting scumbags who attempt to score with an underage kid is okay with me. Of course it must be done legally. On the positive side I am sure many more are arrested than they are able to capture in that one hour.

Redsfaithful
07-01-2011, 03:23 AM
I know what you are sayin'; however, any method of arresting scumbags who attempt to score with an underage kid is okay with me. Of course it must be done legally. On the positive side I am sure many more are arrested than they are able to capture in that one hour.

I think they were creating criminals in a lot of situations and from what I read about the group they worked with, not that I want to defend these guys because they are definitely scumbags. I just don't know that without Dateline they'd have ever acted on anything. I could be wrong though, it's not something I care deeply about, but the whole thing skeeved me out all the way around.

bigredmechanism
07-03-2011, 02:34 AM
The fact that NBC and Hansen made money off the show makes them exploitative to the situation, in my opinion.