PDA

View Full Version : Ocho Cinco says Palmer Done as Bengal

fearofpopvol1
06-30-2011, 08:29 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6722369

It's been claimed that he has sold his $2M house in Indian Hill.

Thoughts?

Redhook
06-30-2011, 09:48 PM
No way. He's not coming back?

CTA513
06-30-2011, 09:53 PM
#85 the news breaker

The Voice of IH
07-08-2011, 01:08 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6722369

It's been claimed that he has sold his $2M house in Indian Hill.

Thoughts?

I am surprised his house was only wroth $2M in Indian Hill :eek:

WVRed
07-09-2011, 12:54 PM
As much as I hate to say this, if the Brett Favre rumors are true, I would have no problem bringing him in for one season and let Andy Dalton hold the clipboard.

I still wonder how Palmer's career would have done had he not been Kimo'd.

Oxilon
07-09-2011, 12:57 PM
As much as I hate to say this, if the Brett Favre rumors are true, I would have no problem bringing him in for one season and let Andy Dalton hold the clipboard.

I still wonder how Palmer's career would have done had he not been Kimo'd.

Kimo didn't ruin Palmer's career, Mike Brown ruined it (along with hundreds of others).

Redhook
07-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Kimo didn't ruin Palmer's career, Mike Brown ruined it (along with hundreds of others).

I do agree that Mike Brown is the root of all evil for the Bengal's woes, but Palmer hasn't been close to the same after the Kimo hit. A d*** shame.

Oxilon
07-09-2011, 08:08 PM
I do agree that Mike Brown is the root of all evil for the Bengal's woes, but Palmer hasn't been close to the same after the Kimo hit. A d*** shame.

He had a very good year in 2006 after his injury and a solid year in 2007. It was after his arm injury in '08 that he never really came back from. Either way, if Palmer was drafted by a good organization, I have no doubt he'd be a annual Pro Bowl caliber player with some nice hardware on his shelves. It's too bad for his sake that the Bengals are run like a mom and pop shop.

LoganBuck
07-09-2011, 11:36 PM
He had a very good year in 2006 after his injury and a solid year in 2007. It was after his arm injury in '08 that he never really came back from. Either way, if Palmer was drafted by a good organization, I have no doubt he'd be a annual Pro Bowl caliber player with some nice hardware on his shelves. It's too bad for his sake that the Bengals are run like a mom and pop shop.

Palmer's arm is not the same, but he thought it was. In early 2009 it didn't show up. But as the season wore on it became apparent he didn't have the accuracy on the fastball anymore. Check the stats down the stretch. Then in 2010 the Bengals decided to emphasize the pass more, and voila it becomes obvious that Palmer's arm didn't fit that style of offense anymore. He was the one that dug in and refused to get the elbow surgery, after consulting with the great Rob Johnson. Palmer is to blame more so than Mike Brown.