PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Baseball at GABP

knoonan991
07-01-2011, 02:25 AM
I'm not sure if the schedule is finalized, but after checking reds.com, the Reds are listed as playing the Braves on Sunday Night Baseball July 24th.

mroby85
07-01-2011, 10:02 AM
I'm not sure if the schedule is finalized, but after checking reds.com, the Reds are listed as playing the Braves on Sunday Night Baseball July 24th.

Reds vs. Braves must get good ratings or something, they had the sunday night game when they were in Atlanta too, lol.

jwmann2
07-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Reds got a lot of Sunday night games this year, prime time games. That's what happens when you make the playoffs the previous year. We may not get these next year. : (

SidneySlicker
07-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Reds got a lot of Sunday night games this year, prime time games. That's what happens when you make the playoffs the previous year. We may not get these next year. : (

Meh. Just as well. I don't remember more than once or twice when they've actually won a nationally televised game. Whether or not the rest of the country gets to see the Reds, I could really care less.

ruREaDy2
07-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Meh. Just as well. I don't remember more than once or twice when they've actually won a nationally televised game. Whether or not the rest of the country gets to see the Reds, I could really care less.

This. I was just talking with my dad about this the other day.

The Reds don't seem to play well when they're on national T.V. Stage fright perhaps??? (I kid, I kid)