PDA

View Full Version : Go Cards...sweep the Reds tonight...

brm7675
07-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Really I mean it because if you look at history getting swept is actually good. I mean last year the Cards swept us in St. Louis and what happened? they went into the tank and we went on a run and won the division. Earlier this season we swept the Cards in Cincy and what happened? They got hot and we went into the tank. So I say

GO CARDS SWEEP OUR BUTTS TONIGHT...

I actually think that is what Walt and Dusty were talking about in the closed door meeting last night...:thumbup:

mroby85
07-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Really I mean it because if you look at history getting swept is actually good. I mean last year the Cards swept us in St. Louis and what happened? they went into the tank and we went on a run and won the division. Earlier this season we swept the Cards in Cincy and what happened? They got hot and we went into the tank. So I say

I actually think that is what Walt and Dusty were talking about in the closed door meeting last night...:thumbup:

Man, you need to root for the Cardinals more often. You must be a jinx, lol.

jwmann2
07-06-2011, 09:04 PM
How nice would a four game sweep of the Brewers be this week? We have their number this year...

bigredmechanism
07-06-2011, 09:48 PM

Spoken like a true fan. :thumbdown:

Magdal
07-07-2011, 03:43 PM
How nice would a four game sweep of the Brewers be this week? We have their number this year...The Brews are reeling. They hit that 3 game lead and started believing their own press. The Reds are catching them at the right moment in time. This may be a series that come late September may be remembered as PIVOTAL.

R_Webb18
07-07-2011, 03:47 PM
we need to win 2 in a row before you talk about sweepin some1

LexRedsFan
07-08-2011, 02:04 PM
The Brews are reeling. They hit that 3 game lead and started believing their own press. The Reds are catching them at the right moment in time. This may be a series that come late September may be remembered as PIVOTAL.

Well, maybe not. :(

Magdal
07-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Well, maybe not. :(I can pivot both ways, you know.;)