PDA

View Full Version : Pete Rose photo for sale-autographed

steig
07-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Hello,

For sale is a 16" x 20 " autographed photo of Pete Rose sliding head first into home at Wrigley Field. The photo is matted with a light grey matting and framed in a brushed steel frame. The photo was purchased through the Pete Rose fan club in the early oughts. I would like to sell it to someone who I know is a dedicated Reds fan and that is why I'm posting it on RZ rather than some other site. I live in Centerville, OH and would prefer a local pick up if anyone is interested.

Asking $150

Please pm me if interested.

Moderators: I have permission from an administrator to post this item.

redsfaninbsg
07-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Does this have any paperwork with it?

RBA
07-09-2011, 06:51 PM
Looks like Wrigley Field is haunted. This photo is evidence. I see an image of a person in a white t-shirt holding something up to his head or face. I am sure skeptics will explain it away, but no evidence is not going to convince me that there is a legitimate reason that this isn't a ghost.

steig
07-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Does this have any paperwork with it?

Good question. I forgot about that issue. I know it came with paper work but i have a feeling I lost it during one of my many moves. I will continue to check and will let you know if I find it. Otherwise assume, it is not available.

RBA
07-09-2011, 09:55 PM
Good question. I forgot about that issue. I know it came with paper work but i have a feeling I lost it during one of my many moves. I will continue to check and will let you know if I find it. Otherwise assume, it is not available.

It could be behind the picture in the frame?

steig
07-09-2011, 11:35 PM
It could be behind the picture in the frame?

This is very possible and does sound like something I would have had done. However, this photo was professionally framed at Patterson-Chase in Dayton, OH. So taking the back off the frame actually requires taking the entire frame apart. This just isn't something I've wanted to do because it is put together so well at this point.

Always Red
07-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Looks to me like a reflection of Mr. steig taking the photograph.

AtomicDumpling
07-10-2011, 02:53 AM
Looks to me like a reflection of Mr. steig taking the photograph.

I am grateful that Mr. Steig was wearing clothing when he photographed the autographed picture.:thumbup:

I once saw a picture of an item for sale on eBay. You could see the reflection of the seller and he was buck naked. It got a lot of publicity a few years ago.