PDA

View Full Version : Blank Reds Authentic Jersey

RedlegsFan
07-10-2011, 09:32 PM
So I just grabbed a Reds blank authentic home jersey. Going to take it to Kochs in downtown Cincinnati and have it made into either a Pete Rose jersey or a current Reds player, most likely Jay Bruce. Anyone ever have Kochs embroider a Reds jersey for you?

mroby85
07-11-2011, 12:37 AM
So I just grabbed a Reds blank authentic home jersey. Going to take it to Kochs in downtown Cincinnati and have it made into either a Pete Rose jersey or a current Reds player, most likely Jay Bruce. Anyone ever have Kochs embroider a Reds jersey for you?

Nice! I've never had anything done there before. They also do them at the stadium, but you may have to purchase the jersey there.. i'm not sure. I ordered one from there once, and it's still holding up pretty well! I just ordered the Votto All-Star jersey this week. Good Luck!

bounty37h
07-11-2011, 11:38 AM
I haven't-I have tried to get blank college jerseys done with a name but am always told they arent allowed to do it for college players-even after they are done playing. I have a blank Reds jeresy I am leaving that way-no name doesnt get traded or bounce for higher contracts the next year.

RedlegsFan
07-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Yeah I am pretty pumped. Just dropped it off. They have the exact Reds lettering so I know it should turn out exactly like the jerseys they wear.

I was thinking of keeping it blank, but in the end I wanted the look with the players number on the front/back with their name. I was going to do a Pete Rose jersey, but I didn't want to do Rose on the current style jersey. I think Bruce will be around town a long time.

Should be done by Friday they stated... so I can wear it down to the Reds/Cardinals that night!

bounty37h
07-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Yeah I am pretty pumped. Just dropped it off. They have the exact Reds lettering so I know it should turn out exactly like the jerseys they wear.

I was thinking of keeping it blank, but in the end I wanted the look with the players number on the front/back with their name. I was going to do a Pete Rose jersey, but I didn't want to do Rose on the current style jersey. I think Bruce will be around town a long time.

Should be done by Friday they stated... so I can wear it down to the Reds/Cardinals that night!

Cool, hope it turns out as nice as it sounds! If you dont mind me asking, what does it cost to get name/numbers sewn on?

RedlegsFan
07-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Cool, hope it turns out as nice as it sounds! If you dont mind me asking, what does it cost to get name/numbers sewn on?

Not at all. It was $90. Which I am told is a little pricey. But Koch's is the only place in town that has the official lettering for the jerseys.

I ended up getting the jersey for only $75, so overall, it's still a great deal.

I'll snap a picture and post once it's all completed. I am getting on this jersey kick of late and I can see how it can be addicting!

I have purchased a throwback 1983 Johnny Bench batting practice jersey as well as a Pete Rose throwback. Once the Bruce jersey is completed I am going to take a break... for a while at least!!

bounty37h
07-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Sweet, look forward to seeing the pics, esp the Bench (my all time fav player). Dont worry, dont have to explain addicting buying these things can be to me-my man room closet prob has close to 75-100 jerseys :)

RedlegsFan
07-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Wow, that is a ton of jerseys! Are they all authentics, or do you have some replicas? eBay is a great place to find jersey's on the cheap... well cheaper than most stores.

bounty37h
07-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Wow, that is a ton of jerseys! Are they all authentics, or do you have some replicas? eBay is a great place to find jersey's on the cheap... well cheaper than most stores.

Mostly authentics and game used-most of my jerseys are UNC basketball/football. I am working on a BRM project-a signed jersey of each of the Big Red Machine 8 + manager- and most of the ones I have of this already are replicas. I have Sparky, Bench, Rose, Concepecion, Foster, and Morgan so far of these.

helenkyle82
10-07-2011, 09:50 AM

just got mine from a Chinese online jersey shop named http://www.weiketrade.com , it's recommended by one of my friend that there are some good quality jersey with good price just $25, and the fact shows it's right .the quality is awesome enought for this price when i get it on my hand .i try to find if there is some defect but failed . excellent. would buy there if everything goes the same in the future.

bounty37h
10-10-2011, 11:19 AM
just got mine from a Chinese online jersey shop named http://www.weiketrade.com , it's recommended by one of my friend that there are some good quality jersey with good price just $25, and the fact shows it's right .the quality is awesome enought for this price when i get it on my hand .i try to find if there is some defect but failed . excellent. would buy there if everything goes the same in the future.

Haha, you wouldnt be part of that chinese online jersey store would be you?

helenkyle82
10-12-2011, 10:42 AM
haha , if they give me some money , i would be happy

nux fan
10-12-2011, 12:27 PM
do you have a jersey of John Tsitouris?