PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where Reds stay in St. Louis?

jberry5
07-12-2011, 02:31 PM
Does anyone know which hotel the Reds stay in when they're in St. Louis? I've asked a couple places and have gotten different answers. Thanks.

mroby85
07-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Does anyone know which hotel the Reds stay in when they're in St. Louis? I've asked a couple places and have gotten different answers. Thanks.

Hey, I don't know what hotel they stay at, but in St. Louis it's either Gate 3, or Gate 5 they enter the stadium at/come out of after the game, fyi. We met Ondrusek earlier this year, but the others were taking forever to come out, so we just left. They have an awesome stadium if you've never been there before you will love it.

jberry5
07-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Yeah, haven't been to the new Busch yet. Looking to hit KC and then St. Louis right before Labor Day. Trying to eventually go to them all with my wife and 2 sons, while also trying to see the Reds in all the NL parks.

BigJohn
07-12-2011, 09:54 PM
We were there last week and did the tour of Busch3 as they call it. The tour guide said all visiting teams stay in a hotel across the street that is a restored building.

Property Name: The Westin St. Louis

Property Address: 811 Spruce Street St. Louis, MO, 63102

Property Description: Located in the historic Cupples Station section of St. Louis, The Westin St. Louis boasts a premiere setting. Enjoy the nearby federal courthouse, pedestrian mall, and famed Gateway Arch. Watch a Cardinals game at Busch stadium or just explore the city. A convenient Avis car rental onsite makes getting around easy. Your experience at The Westin St. Louis will be sure to engage the senses, with an interactive display kitchen at the delicious Clark Street Grill, also host to unwindsm. a westin evening ritual. Unwind offers a relaxed atmosphere with select appetizers, cocktails, and signature sounds Monday - Friday from 5pm - 7pm. Reenergize and renew in our Solera Spa and Health Club, a full-service spa featuring a selection of soothing signature treatments including massage, body treatments, and facials. Our full-service business center allows you to take care of any last-minute details if you are hosting an event in one of our various meeting spaces. The guest rooms and suites at The Westin St. Louis are beautifully appointed, with contemporary conveniences such as High Speed Internet Access, and our signature Heavenly BedŽ. Boasting high ceilings and a separate soaking tub, you are sure to stay relaxed during your stay.

http://arn.buschstadiumhotels.com/v6?type=geo&siteid=9856&longitude=-90.192647&latitude=38.623057&radius=5&rel=nofollow

jberry5
07-12-2011, 11:04 PM
That's the hotel that would make the most sense to me. We went for the last year of the old stadium, and stayed at the Westin. It was very nice, and you just basically walked across the street, and now with the new location moved just a bit, you really would just walk right across the street.

Plus, I think Gate 5 is in the outfield, which I believe would be the area pretty close to the hotel.

jwmann2
07-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Not even sure which hotel the Reds stay at when they're in Cincinnati. Visiting teams stay at the Westin most times.

RNTquack1
07-14-2011, 09:27 AM
We were there last week and did the tour of Busch3 as they call it. The tour guide said all visiting teams stay in a hotel across the street that is a restored building.

Property Name: The Westin St. Louis

Property Address: 811 Spruce Street St. Louis, MO, 63102

Property Description: Located in the historic Cupples Station section of St. Louis, The Westin St. Louis boasts a premiere setting. Enjoy the nearby federal courthouse, pedestrian mall, and famed Gateway Arch. Watch a Cardinals game at Busch stadium or just explore the city. A convenient Avis car rental onsite makes getting around easy. Your experience at The Westin St. Louis will be sure to engage the senses, with an interactive display kitchen at the delicious Clark Street Grill, also host to unwindsm. a westin evening ritual. Unwind offers a relaxed atmosphere with select appetizers, cocktails, and signature sounds Monday - Friday from 5pm - 7pm. Reenergize and renew in our Solera Spa and Health Club, a full-service spa featuring a selection of soothing signature treatments including massage, body treatments, and facials. Our full-service business center allows you to take care of any last-minute details if you are hosting an event in one of our various meeting spaces. The guest rooms and suites at The Westin St. Louis are beautifully appointed, with contemporary conveniences such as High Speed Internet Access, and our signature Heavenly BedŽ. Boasting high ceilings and a separate soaking tub, you are sure to stay relaxed during your stay.

http://arn.buschstadiumhotels.com/v6?type=geo&siteid=9856&longitude=-90.192647&latitude=38.623057&radius=5&rel=nofollow

This was true until last season. After the incident, the Reds no longer stay close to the stadium. There stay at a different place, about 15 minutes from the park.

helenkyle82
07-14-2011, 09:36 AM

have no idea , do you mind telling me if you've got the answer ?:laugh::beerme:

Swampturkey
07-15-2011, 01:05 PM
While many teams do stay at the Westin, all teams do not. Several stay in the Clayton, Mo area which is about 15 minutes away and it's the ritzi part of St. Louis where many of the Cardinals players themselves live.

texasdave
07-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Within walking distance of Lunchables. That much we know. =)