PDA

View Full Version : HBO Go

Oxilon
07-15-2011, 07:39 PM
Anybody else visited the site yet? I thought Netflix was great for watching television series instantly, but this site destroys it. Let me start by staying it's obviously only limited to HBO television shows and movies. But with that said, you can watch ANY episode from ANY HBO television show. I just started from the beginning on both Deadwood and The Wire -- two great shows.

I know everybody doesn't get it yet though. I know Comcast subscribers can use it, but not sure who else can. Either way, it's definitely a site you should check out if you can.

Homer Bailey
07-15-2011, 09:52 PM
I've been catching up on The Wire on it. It's absolutely awesome.

cincyinco
07-16-2011, 01:33 AM
For me, the quality of the picture and stream isn't as good, but it's content is awesome. I have issues with the stream being choppy on occasion.

izzy's dad
07-16-2011, 08:11 AM
I had no idea this even existed. I have had HBO for awhile and have never taken advantage. Thanks for the heads up. After the game last night I plowed through the first episode of Game of Thrones.

hebroncougar
07-16-2011, 09:10 AM
I wish I could stream it through a device to get it to my tv. That alone would make the price of HBO worth it.

wolfboy
07-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Absolutely love it. :thumbup:

Razor Shines
07-16-2011, 02:52 PM
I wish I could stream it through a device to get it to my tv. That alone would make the price of HBO worth it.

You could connect a HDMI from your laptop to your TV.