PDA

View Full Version : Reds autograph appearences coming up.

kwatson0013
07-17-2011, 01:00 AM
It was just announced that Johnny Gomes (LF) and Brandon Phillips (2B) of the Cincinnati Reds will be signing autographs coming up. Johnny Gomes will be at the Sports Depot in Newport, Ky at the Newport on the Levee from 12-2:30 on Saturday, July 30. Prices havent been announced yet. Brandon Phillips will be at the Sports Gallery in West Chester, Oh on Saturday, August 27. The prices are $39 for any product.

mroby85
07-17-2011, 12:26 PM
It was just announced that Johnny Gomes (LF) and Brandon Phillips (2B) of the Cincinnati Reds will be signing autographs coming up. Johnny Gomes will be at the Sports Depot in Newport, Ky at the Newport on the Levee from 12-2:30 on Saturday, July 30. Prices havent been announced yet. Brandon Phillips will be at the Sports Gallery in West Chester, Oh on Saturday, August 27. The prices are $39 for any product.

Very cool site, thanks for the info! I'm wanting to get an 8x10 from the Phillips walkoff signed. Do they have Bengals players into this place too? I only see Reds on their site, just curious.

jwmann2
07-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Would love to meet Jonny, have met Brandon once. Need to get these autographed photos in order for my basement...