PDA

View Full Version : Jay Bruce Autograph Signing

kwatson0013
07-17-2011, 10:18 PM
Yesterday I posted Gomes signing on July 30 in Newport and B Phillips signing in West Chester on August 27. They just announced that Bruce will also be signing on Aug 27 but at Kennwood Mall in Cardboard Heroes. Bruce is 11:30 to 1 and Phillips is 12-2. Which one should I go to or do you think i would have time for both?

mroby85
07-17-2011, 10:27 PM
Yesterday I posted Gomes signing on July 30 in Newport and B Phillips signing in West Chester on August 27. They just announced that Bruce will also be signing on Aug 27 but at Kennwood Mall in Cardboard Heroes. Bruce is 11:30 to 1 and Phillips is 12-2. Which one should I go to or do you think i would have time for both?

Call cardboard heroes and order what you want, and have it shipped to your house and go to the Phillips signing. I know cardboard heroes does this, thats usually how I get things from signings that way I don't have to wait in line. How much is Bruce? I've been wanting to get the clinch picture signed!

kwatson0013
07-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Bruce is a little bit higher then others. He signing for $50 for balls and pictures, and 80 for jerseys and bats. Cardboard Heroes is always higher then others. Phillips is signing at Sports Gallery in West Chester and its 39 any item.

mroby85
07-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Bruce is a little bit higher then others. He signing for $50 for balls and pictures, and 80 for jerseys and bats. Cardboard Heroes is always higher then others. Phillips is signing at Sports Gallery in West Chester and its 39 any item.

Wow, didn't expect Bruce to be $50, thats a little steep.

bounty37h
07-18-2011, 10:37 AM
I am jealous that not only do you have card shops up there, you have shops that have auto guests. We used to have a couple decent ones inteh area, btu they are all long gone. Last 2 "card shops" I went to; one had only magic and kid cards and older (late 80/early 90's sports boxes) and the card shop at the mall in raleigh had a box of Opening Day and the rest of the store was stickers, sign, gnomes, etc.

boydog07
08-04-2011, 12:14 AM
Jay Bruce just signed for FREE at the Kroger store in Newport Kentucky last weekend. I got a jersey and my wife got a large 24 X 36 poster autographed by Jay. He is the Coca Cola promotional player for 2011. They will have him for FREE again in this month at the Anderson Kroger store. As soon as I get the day and time I will post it for all of you. He is very personable at these appearances. He really takes his time and signs beautifully. It's a shame to pay what these card stores ask. By the way, Brandon Phillips and Nick Masset signed for Free at Cincinnati Bell last week also.

Jerry Narron
08-24-2011, 07:45 PM
Anyone else going to the signing? The price was a little steep but I went ahead and mailed in a nice photo of Bruce to be signed.

Several years from now Bruce might be a much higher price for a signing.