PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Phillips inscription for 8x10?

mroby85
07-17-2011, 10:37 PM
Hey guys, I was looking to get this 8x10 signed at a Phillips signing, and was going to have him sign something on it from the walkoff against St. Louis, but i'm trying to think of something funny that he would actually write... Any ideas? Thanks!
The only idea that i've come up with so far that I think he might write is "Don't let the smoke get in your eyes."

Vottomatic
07-17-2011, 10:41 PM
Have Brandon sign it like this.......

To Yadier, my good buddy.

bounty37h
07-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Hey guys, I was looking to get this 8x10 signed at a Phillips signing, and was going to have him sign something on it from the walkoff against St. Louis, but i'm trying to think of something funny that he would actually write... Any ideas? Thanks!
The only idea that i've come up with so far that I think he might write is "Don't let the smoke get in your eyes."

Haha, if you start off telling him how much you loved all that, tha you hate em too, etc , ya never know what he might write. Would be awesome if he wrote "stil bi*%&es or something :)

bigredmechanism
07-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Haha, if you start off telling him how much you loved all that, tha you hate em too, etc , ya never know what he might write. Would be awesome if he wrote "stil bi*%&es or something :)

LOL I was thinking along the same lines. A WLB's reference would be awesome.

mroby85
07-18-2011, 11:44 AM

That definitely would've been my primary choice, I just definitely don't think he would do it haha. I'm also just sending a pic to the signing rather than going. That would definitely be an awesome pic though, lol. I was trying to think of something derrogatory that he might actually write, lol.

justincredible
07-18-2011, 12:33 PM
That is an awesome picture. Is there a high res version floating around somewhere?

mroby85
07-18-2011, 01:36 PM
That is an awesome picture. Is there a high res version floating around somewhere?

This one came from yahoo, and I printed it off as an 8x10 and it came out really clear. You could also check zimbio.com and type in brandon phillips, they may have a larger size than this one, but im not sure.

bounty37h
07-18-2011, 04:38 PM
I got 99 problems and a Card aint one.

justincredible
07-18-2011, 10:13 PM
Also, what are the details on the signing? When/where/how much, etc?

mroby85
07-18-2011, 10:30 PM
Also, what are the details on the signing? When/where/how much, etc?

Another guy posted it on here. It's sports gallery in west chester, and a Phillips auto is $39.