PDA

View Full Version : the airing of grievances

izzy's dad
07-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Loosely based on the Festivus practice, I thought it would be good to get some things off of our collective chests. This has been the most frustrating year I can remember, not just as a Reds fan, but as a fan of sport. As I watch the Reds spoil yet another scoring opportunity, I find my blood pressure spiking to hights yet unseen by a blood pressure monitor. So in the interest of my health and your I present to you the Airing of Grievances in a way only a maniacal Reds fan can. Feel free to critisize or join in. At this point I could care less. This is not a kneejerk reaction, this is an eruption of venom that has been building for awhile. Keep in mind very little if any of the following is meant to be taken seriously. I will start.

Walt Jocketty-F@#! you for being stubborn.

Drew Stubbs-Swing with your eyes open, it might help cut down on the strike outs.

Dusty-This team is not getting the message, maybe it is time for a change.

Tony Larussa-The song it's five'o clock somewhere is not meant to be taken literally.

Marty-Stay out of the sun. Orange is not a naturally occuring skin tone.

Mike Brown-... not much to say is there?

Scott Rolen's back-Thanks A$$hole, turned a legit power threat into a guy with warning track power.

Yadier Molina-Does your boyfriend approve of your neck tatoos?

Gomes/Lewis-Taking up roster spots that should be used by real major league baseball players.

My daughter Isabella-Pooping in the bathtub is not sanitary or socially acceptable.

Mlbtraderumors.com-For never having headlines reading "Reds aqcuire (insert player of signifigance)"

Edinson Volquez-please quit playing baseball

This season-The most stressful, not fun season of baseball I have ever watched. I hate you.

Natty Redlocks
07-19-2011, 09:43 PM
Pittsburgh Pirates -- Who the hell gave you permission to not suck?

BigJohn
07-19-2011, 09:48 PM
http://d21c.com/walpurgis9/happies/faces/005.gif

Vottomatic
07-19-2011, 09:55 PM
My gripe is to Reds management for not addressing obvious needs in the offseason.

Thanks for wasting my time with this crap performance.

bigredmechanism
07-19-2011, 11:11 PM
I cannot wait for Feats of Strength!

texasdave
07-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Jay Bruce - It's okay to hurt the other team's feelings.

texasdave
07-19-2011, 11:32 PM
Edgar Renteria - pretend it's October.

Jr's Boy
07-19-2011, 11:50 PM
Rusty for trotting Hanigan out there night after night,when Hernandez has been holding his own with the bat.
Votto disgusted with the lack of support in the batting lineup,though Joey has had his share of choking when it counts.
Jay ''please bring back June''Bruce.
Volquez for thrilling displays of incompetance.
I did not know Pittsburgh owned the Reds as well.
Rusty playing favorites.

LexRedsFan
07-20-2011, 02:44 AM
Joey Votto for not hitting .500 with 67 HR and 170 RBI