PDA

View Full Version : Johny Bench bobbleheads?

Guncollector
07-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Does anyone know when they will start to give out the last 2 bench bobbleheads at the hall of fame? I have a big collection and want to add to it. Thanks!! Go Reds!!!!

justincredible
07-21-2011, 01:45 PM
Does anyone know when they will start to give out the last 2 bench bobbleheads at the hall of fame? I have a big collection and want to add to it. Thanks!! Go Reds!!!!

The new bobble giveaways start the first weekend of each month. So the first Friday of August and first Friday of September.

Guncollector
07-21-2011, 04:33 PM
That's what I heard but the first weekend in august they will be @ cubs and first weekend of September they will be @ cardinals. Just trying to figure it out

bounty37h
07-22-2011, 10:36 AM
Arent they giving them out at HOF though, they will be open that weekend even if Reds not in town I am thinking? Anyone got pics of these bobbleheads, I ahvent seen them yet. Would love to get at least one of them if anyone has an extra willing to sell/trade. Also, I heard they were selling "Baseball Bunch" tshirts-maybe at museum- has anyone heard of these shirts, would love to have one!

mroby85
07-22-2011, 10:44 AM
Arent they giving them out at HOF though, they will be open that weekend even if Reds not in town I am thinking? Anyone got pics of these bobbleheads, I ahvent seen them yet. Would love to get at least one of them if anyone has an extra willing to sell/trade. Also, I heard they were selling "Baseball Bunch" tshirts-maybe at museum- has anyone heard of these shirts, would love to have one!

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=johnny+bench+hof+bobblehead&_sacat=See-All-Categories

There is a list of them, there have been 3 so far I think.

bounty37h
07-22-2011, 01:18 PM
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=johnny+bench+hof+bobblehead&_sacat=See-All-Categories

There is a list of them, there have been 3 so far I think.

Lol, I guess I could have done that, thanks Mroby! Some crazy prices on a few of those.
Did you decide on personalization for your BPhil photo?

mroby85
07-22-2011, 01:23 PM
Lol, I guess I could have done that, thanks Mroby! Some crazy prices on a few of those.
Did you decide on personalization for your BPhil photo?

np, and I haven't decided 100% sure if I'm going to get it now, just because one of my friends came up with the idea of going to Wrigley August 5th when the Reds are there, so most of my funds are probably going that direction lol.

bounty37h
07-22-2011, 03:33 PM
I hear ya man, who knows, maybe you can catch him in Chitown and get him to sign for free.

justincredible
07-24-2011, 04:02 PM

The baseball bunch shirts are awesome. They are made by Homage which is one of the better t shirt companies around. They are $30 if you buy it at the hall of fame or $28 if you buy it through Homage.

Also, I've got an extra Bench #2 and #3. Do you have any older SGA bobbles that you can trade? I'm trying to acquire the 2009 Phillips that was part of the "scene" with Bruce, Votto, and Volquez. There are a couple others that I need that I can't think of off the top of my head.

R_Webb18
07-24-2011, 05:15 PM
i have an unopened ken griffey jr bobblehead

2539redsfan
07-25-2011, 10:28 AM
i have an unopened ken griffey jr bobblehead

How much you want for it?

brm7675
07-25-2011, 03:03 PM
Went to Saturdays game and only because we are HOF members were we able to get the 3rd installment of the Bench bobblehead. Paying customers were not happy when they got to the top floor only to find out no more bobbleheads were available for this month. Next month I think only has like 1 home weekend series or maybe 2 and the same for Sept which is when we are going back to get our 4th in the series. They are pretty cool.

bounty37h
07-26-2011, 12:32 PM
The baseball bunch shirts are awesome. They are made by Homage which is one of the better t shirt companies around. They are $30 if you buy it at the hall of fame or $28 if you buy it through Homage.

Also, I've got an extra Bench #2 and #3. Do you have any older SGA bobbles that you can trade? I'm trying to acquire the 2009 Phillips that was part of the "scene" with Bruce, Votto, and Volquez. There are a couple others that I need that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Hey Justin-I dont have any SGA's for the Reds, but I do have a ton of Reds stuff if your open to trading for something else?