PDA

View Full Version : Sun and Moon Deck during fireworks

crolfez12
07-28-2011, 12:59 AM
I am thinking about buying tickets for the game Friday vs the Giants. I was wondering how the view was for the fireworks, do you have to turn around in your seat to see them? It will be my first fireworks Friday, so i don't know much about it

thanks

R_Webb18
07-28-2011, 01:03 AM
right feild? i think they move u.

mroby85
07-28-2011, 01:49 AM
I am thinking about buying tickets for the game Friday vs the Giants. I was wondering how the view was for the fireworks, do you have to turn around in your seat to see them? It will be my first fireworks Friday, so i don't know much about it

thanks

If you sat closer to the field you would probably have to turn around, but if you sat higher at the top you could probably just turn your head to the right, lol.

LexRedsFan
07-28-2011, 02:51 AM
right feild? i think they move u.

Yeah, if he's asking about the post game fireworks, they move people in the RF to other sections.

Girevik
07-28-2011, 04:02 PM
You're not allowed to sit in fair territority during the fireworks. It pretty much becomes open seating after the game. A lot of folks leave so you can pretty much sit wherever you want.

bounty37h
07-28-2011, 04:57 PM
You wil prob have most of the stadium to yourself Fri night, make yourself at home wherever you please.
*I was going to say "sit at home plate, wont be any Reds there that game"

R_Webb18
07-28-2011, 05:07 PM
You wil prob have most of the stadium to yourself Fri night, make yourself at home wherever you please.
*I was going to say "sit at home plate, wont be any Reds there that game"

yes there will