PDA

View Full Version : How would you feel if..

brm7675
07-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Come monday the Reds have done nothing, and I mean nothing, no trades of any player and the roster unchanged in any way.

R_Webb18
07-29-2011, 06:08 PM
sad

Red Raindog
07-29-2011, 06:08 PM
not surprised

Krawhitham
07-29-2011, 06:31 PM
Come monday the Reds have done nothing, and I mean nothing, no trades of any player and the roster unchanged in any way.

If Razor and Edger are not moved heads need to roll

OK maybe no one will take Edger but Razor better be moved

justincredible
07-29-2011, 06:42 PM
It would just be an extension of my feelings on the rest of the season. Disappointed.

Vottomatic
07-29-2011, 07:08 PM
I would feel like.................

DANCING!

AintlifeGrande
07-29-2011, 08:11 PM
I wouldnt feel a thing,after being frustrated with this team for a decade.

Roush's socks
07-30-2011, 01:44 AM
I would feel relieved because I don't want to see a young talent like Leake, Wood, Bailey or Stubbs traded for a rent-a-player.

If they can trade Ramon for a good value I maybe would be in favor since they could call up Mesoraco and would still have Hannigan.

gilpdawg
07-30-2011, 05:28 AM
Depends on what else happens between now and Sunday. I don't want to make a deal, or overpay, just to make a deal, and I'm not letting anybody go for a bag of balls either. The market this year just may not enable us to do anything without overshooting and I'd rather keep those bullets in the gun. Trades can be made in the offseason, or even into August nowadays because it almost seems like everyone makes it through waivers anyway anymore.

frenchlickgolf
07-30-2011, 07:38 AM
I'd b upset but not giving up on this team.the ideal trade for me would for us to trade for bourn n a reliever..maybe a three way trade between us Houston n braves..send stubbs to Atlanta along with ramon send volquez to Houston..we get bourn(an every day lead off hitter who has like 36 sb so far) we get quality reliever from Atlanta n another prospect..braves get Stubbs n ramon. Houston gets Jordan schafer volquez n mike minor Idk I just think with a 1thru3 lineup of bourn coZart n votto will be beastly..maybe even put Bruce in 3 hole with votto protecting him..(votto needs no protection)lmao.heres ur lineup bourn cf cozart ss Bruce rf votto 1b Heiseylf Phillips2b mesoraco C frazier 3b then pitcher ..I likes it ..Stubbs is 26 bourn is 28 if we lose bourn to fa after 12' then we hope sappelt is ready to rock n roll.