PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Disaster... Baker or Masset

Dusty is Done
08-03-2011, 11:02 PM
Please trade them both to Cleveland for any popcorn salesman

or janitor

abish1572
08-03-2011, 11:04 PM
whoa whoa I was talked down on over Masset you guys want him as ya'lls closer :rolleyes:

Redsfansince72
08-03-2011, 11:12 PM
why the heck does DUSTY refuse to use LeCure?? He hasnt pitched in 5 days and should have been starting the 7th inning.. As soon as i saw Massett, im like does he know how to use his pen?? obviously NO!!

dthomas24
08-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Baker...I swear he has every move he wants to make down on paper before the game and if something goes wrong he can't think quick enough to change it. If it was me, Masset gone after the 4 straight balls. No reason to leave him in there.
On a side note, I love Votto, but is anyone else getting sick of his lazy throws? He is off balance on almost every throw. Take a look at the Cozart injury and tell me he was balanced on that throw.

abish1572
08-03-2011, 11:15 PM
why the heck does DUSTY refuse to use LeCure?? He hasnt pitched in 5 days and should have been starting the 7th inning.. As soon as i saw Massett, im like does he know how to use his pen?? obviously NO!!

there is a ton of people on this board that is in love wit masset and believes he can become a closer, but as i have said in my previous post's even the ones i made durring the trade dead line; i think we should dfa him or send him to the minors...

Boss-Hog
08-03-2011, 11:20 PM
This belongs in the game thread.