PDA

View Full Version : Bobblehead...Heads up!

muddie
08-04-2011, 06:09 PM
I've included the link to the Louisville Bats page below.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/promotions/page.jsp?ymd=20110729&content_id=22463012&vkey=promo_t416&fext=.jsp&sid=t416

I couldn't resist and figured there are others on this board that might be interested. You can get the deal through the mail as I am doing. With insurance for shipping damage the deal will run you $35. The guy at the ticket office was very nice and very helpful. Unfortunately I won't be able to use the vouchers. If anyone in the Louisville area would like to have them, PM me with an address and I will get them out to you as soon as I get the package.

GOYA
08-05-2011, 01:37 AM
PM sent. Are they sending you the bobblehead or does it need to be picked up?

bounty37h
08-09-2011, 04:25 PM
I've included the link to the Louisville Bats page below.

http://web.minorleaguebaseball.com/promotions/page.jsp?ymd=20110729&content_id=22463012&vkey=promo_t416&fext=.jsp&sid=t416

I couldn't resist and figured there are others on this board that might be interested. You can get the deal through the mail as I am doing. With insurance for shipping damage the deal will run you $35. The guy at the ticket office was very nice and very helpful. Unfortunately I won't be able to use the vouchers. If anyone in the Louisville area would like to have them, PM me with an address and I will get them out to you as soon as I get the package.

Hey Muddie-
Did you speak with someone and they are going to ship it out to you? I am intersted in this deal as well, would have to do like you and get it shipped though, curious of procedure you used? I would also give the tix to anyone who wants them since I cant use em either...I have Hammys bobblehead from the Durham Bulls signed by him, would love to add this one with Votto!

muddie
08-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Hey Muddie-
Did you speak with someone and they are going to ship it out to you? I am intersted in this deal as well, would have to do like you and get it shipped though, curious of procedure you used? I would also give the tix to anyone who wants them since I cant use em either...I have Hammys bobblehead from the Durham Bulls signed by him, would love to add this one with Votto!

Check your PM.