PDA

View Full Version : I bought the Chapman action figure on line...due I need help?

brm7675
09-16-2011, 01:27 PM
I have now purchased on ebay both the Dusty Baker bobblehead and now the A. chapman action figure, both were give aways this past season at games....do I need help?:confused:

will5979
09-16-2011, 02:07 PM
I have now purchased on ebay both the Dusty Baker bobblehead and now the A. chapman action figure, both were give aways this past season at games....do I need help?:confused:

As of right now with Chapman, no.

With Dusty Baker...yes, why would you want any memory of this man in a Reds uniform? And please don't answer 2010, they won in spite of Dusty.

bounty37h
09-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Nope, your a fan, we do that kind of stuff sometimes :) I would buy one too probably, maybe not the Baker bobble, but if I saw a Chapman figure I would prob jump on it. I want to get the Bench giveaways, but the ones I have seen on Ebay are a little higher $$ than I wanted ot do.

brm7675
09-16-2011, 02:32 PM
As of right now with Chapman, no.

With Dusty Baker...yes, why would you want any memory of this man in a Reds uniform? And please don't answer 2010, they won in spite of Dusty.

I collect bobbleheads and well it was/is a real cool bobblehead...

brm7675
09-16-2011, 02:33 PM
Nope, your a fan, we do that kind of stuff sometimes :) I would buy one too probably, maybe not the Baker bobble, but if I saw a Chapman figure I would prob jump on it. I want to get the Bench giveaways, but the ones I have seen on Ebay are a little higher $$ than I wanted ot do.

I had no plans on getting the Dusty figureing it would be to high but got it for like $5 on ebay. I have 2 of the 5 Bench Bobbles they are giving away this year at the HOF....

Redsnake
09-16-2011, 02:56 PM

No you don't need help. You just need to go to school Monday and trade them for someones PB&J sandwich. All is well.

JKam
09-16-2011, 08:37 PM
I have about a dozen Chapman rookie baseball cards in my desk at work. Do I need help?