PDA

View Full Version : reds dvd's

brm7675
09-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Does anyone know if there is a DVD out there on Johnny Bench or Joe Morgan or any other Reds related players or teams outside of the ones on the 90 team and the BRM. I am kinda surprised there are no player DVD's out there.

texasdave
09-22-2011, 01:15 PM
Does anyone know if there is a DVD out there on Johnny Bench or Joe Morgan or any other Reds related players or teams outside of the ones on the 90 team and the BRM. I am kinda surprised there are no player DVD's out there.

I have three CDs from the Big Red Machine Era. No DVDs though.

brm7675
09-22-2011, 03:29 PM
I just really think that the Reds don't market their team players and history that well. Their promotions dept is sad in my opinion and the amount of greatness in this franchise past is kinda glossed over outside of the HOF. The HOF is great, but if you can't get there there isn't much out there on the Reds like there is for other sports teams. I mean I would think the Reds would have DVD's out on all WS teams if possible with only the 1919 team tough to find any kind of material. this was the 50th anniversy of the 61 team and hardly anthing was done. Really sad....